Weird energy

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rook

Weird energy

Post by Rook » Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 pm

My fiance had an energy enter her body in a dream, which jolted her to wake as a scooter drove past.  A voice in her head said that the man on the scooter would die.  She told me it was going to happen.

About two weeks later it did.  He had an accident on his scooter.

Ever since she had the dream she has felt a presence around, and now some weird unexplainable things are starting to happen that is freaking her out.

Prior to this she didn't believe in spirits or anything like that.  She gets a negative feeling from the "energy" that she is feeling, and she doesn't like it but wants it to go.  Whenever she starts looking into how to get rid of it she gets massive headaches and a powerful negative feeling.

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:54 pm

Every human has a certain amount of psychic ability. It is quite amazing to understand different types of psychic abilities.

TheToadMan

A surge of power eh?

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 7:47 pm

Well maybe skeptics needs to be proven wrong.  I would keep one hand planted in the earth for counterbalancing.

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”