White 'spray-like' mist, not human

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

theamberleaves

White 'spray-like' mist, not human

Post by theamberleaves » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:30 am

Hello friends,
I was just curious if anyone had answers about what I saw last night.

I was lying down on the couch around 11 pm-ish, and the television is directly in front of me to my right...so out of no where a white mist forms, but forms as if it were kind of like chalk water being sprayed out of a bottle, because then it just disappeared. It almost looked like a shower mist. And this was directly in front of the television, but it wasn't on t.v., because I was watching the food network, and the camera was on the chef chopping stuff on a wooden board, so I know it wasn't on the actual television.

The other weird thing is, is that I feel it wasn't a human...I felt it was a paranormal being, but not one who was human once...I don't know. Any thoughts?

Also, not malicious either.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Creepy, but also very interesting to a person such as myself

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:09 am

I believe that what you saw that night was a form of raw psychic energy which was still to to manifest or take shape to eventually become anything or anyone in particular. It is not human, but it is also not anything other than human: YET. It has the potential for developing into either?

When watching the TV at 11.00 PM you were in a lightly relaxed frame of mind called the alpha relaxation state which would make you more sensitive to most other people in being able to perceive this, superimposed upon the normal, physical world.

It is a good thing that it was white. Dark black shadows are more likely to be of a malicious nature.

What especially impressed and interested me about your experience was that you were viewing it seemingly with your naked unaided eyes.

I saw a similar thing approximately five years ago when our son was celebrating his 21st birthday by cutting his cake after blowing out the candles, but the really big difference was that it was completely invisible to everyone's eyes. It was only when the non digital camera film was later developed, did we become aware that it had been there at all.

During seances in the Victorian era physical mediums (those whom were not self deluded or frauds) were supposed to have produced large amounts of a white cotton wool like substance from any of their several body orifices or openings. Mouth, anus, vagina and surprisingly in some cases their belly buttons, which are not openings any more but once were before the baby's umbilical cord was tied after birth.

This substance called ectoplasm is reported to have smelt remarkably like human semen (many of these mediums were women), but rapidly dispersed and disappeared once the light was turned back on. The seances or spirit meetings were often held in total darkness or used a very weak red light which did not appear to cause the ectoplasm to instantly evaporate as normal light did. Which left many of the genuine physical mediums especially vulnerable to unfair accusations of fraudulent activity.

If this psychic energy form was later proven to be ectoplasm appearing in a normally lighted room, I would be thinking that you yourself may possess in some degree the gift of physical mediumship. Also I seriously question that you were in a deep enough trance state while watching TV to make this possible.

Based only upon what you have just told us in this posting, I would hesitate to definitely label it as anything at this early stage. Like many other aspects of the paranormal, it creates more question in our minds than providing us with satisfying answers. But no matter what it might turn out to be, all physical possibilities must first be eliminated, before we jump to premature otherworldly explanations for these phenomena.

Creepy, but also very interesting to a person such as myself who has been trained to use the scientific method as the only way of discovering the truth about his existence?

Keep us posted about any similar or dissimilar future experiences with the paranormal which you think that you may have had on the main psychic forum, and not on this psychic reading board.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

Definitely not evil or malicious,

EoT Image

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”