Always have Orbs in photos. is this one.....

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

wow

Always have Orbs in photos. is this one.....

Post by wow » Sun May 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi,

I would appreciate you views on the photo please. Quite often whenever I have my photo there are sometimes 'orbs' i have moved serveal times and they have come up in every house I have lived in. Here is the latest photo of me in which there is a white ball to right of me... do you see it? do you think its an orb?

Thanks
Attachments
orb photo.jpg
orb photo.jpg (88.25 KiB) Viewed 4347 times

TheToadMan

Lens?

Post by TheToadMan » Tue May 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Did you clean the lens?  If you are using an "analog" camera.. maybe something is stuck inside of the lens too like from the film side.

wow

Post by wow » Sat May 18, 2013 7:29 pm

hi this was taken on a mobile phone camera

revangabriel

Post by revangabriel » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:04 am

You ever watched those ghost shows? Theres orbs pretty much everywhere.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:48 pm

If it is a genuine orb, then it is an unusual one in more than one respect.

Orbs are only rarely colored like this one is (they are usually white), and your photo suggests that this one may have an internal structure instead of it being uniform throughout. Also the outline of your "orb" is much sharper than is normal for the real thing.

The fact that your own image was blurred presumably from you moving when the picture was being taken unfortunately casts more doubt upon it being a real orb, because anything else in the visual field which was moving at the same time, even if it was a familiar everyday non paranormal object or light reflection would be also distorted, and be expected to look "ghostly" as a result.

None of this however completely eliminates the possibility that you have a real orb photo on your phone's memory card. If only you were able to zoom in on it but keep the resolution high enough to make it easier to examine without any other distractions around it, I think that we would get closer to the truth about what this is, and what it is not.

As with most still to be proven paranormal phenomena, orb photos often present us with more extra cryptic questions than satisfying answers to our original main question, which is of course "Is that a real orb, or is it just an anomaly?"    

Mobile phone cameras are becoming increasingly common with more megapixels (higher resolution) from one generation to the next, but what they lack is a solid tripod or means of keeping the phone absolutely still, when they are being held in your hand which is always to some degree shaking due to the muscular tension retired to hold it for any reasonable length of time.

Also not all of them come with a built in flash. Does yours?

Definitely worth further investigation. IMHO

EoT  :smt103

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:46 pm

Not being familiar with this fascinating phenomenon of 'orbs', I recall seeing a picture once years ago of two individuals. It was a very hot and humid day when the photo was taken with a good quality compact digital camera. Sensor grime, lens grime and light flares (dark background and not against-the-light) were not present. There was a nearly perfect circle of light (orb?) just above the head. There was an ever so faint reddish colour-fringing in the orb. The phenomenon was not seen in any of the thousands of photos seen with that Nikon Coolpix 800 camera, even those shot against light!

About 7-8 years later, the individual developed a rather devastating challenge, out of the blue. The affliction was an auto-immune disorder along with many other difficulties and obstructions in his life, which was until then trouble-free healthwise, and otherwise.

Could be mere co-incidence or might be significant, but with n=1 can only remain an intriguing, interesting trivia at this time!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”