Has the paranormal gone on an extended holiday?

Discuss experienced paranormal activities, share in other experiences and view/upload sightings of all things paranormal.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Has the paranormal gone on an extended holiday?

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:39 pm

I don't know about you, but I find it very surprising and rather strange that nothing which might be regarded as paranormal has happened to any of our members, during the last seven months or so.

So has anyone anything paranormal to report? Your story does not have to include ghostly apparitions, or anything really dramatic.

If you are not sure if it was paranormal, exploring the possibility is one of the main purposes of this forum

This is not a competition to see who can come up with the most interesting and scary story of their experiences of another level of reality.

You so not even need to be fully awake to experience the paranormal. Dream visitations from one of your family members after they have passed, qualify as well.

Any experience which you or another person close to you (third party is allowed) has had that cannot presently be explained by normal everyday means or which works according to a law or laws which we do not currently understand makes the grade, and would be most welcome here.

If what has happened to you or them is too personal, painful or sensitive for you to want them to appear on the forum, send them to me through a private message, and I will post them under my name instead of yours. If anyone else asks a question about your posting, send me the answers through a private message and I will update the thread on your behalf.

Just call me your friendly, resident ghost writer (pun intended).

Happy New Year,

EoT  :smt002  :smt002  :smt005

Return to “Paranormal Phenomena”