Image flashes during meditation.

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

virathree33

Image flashes during meditation.

Post by virathree33 » Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:49 pm

Sometimes when I meditate I get flashes of different images. Sometimes I don't see anything unless I make myself imagine my "serene place." Last night when I was meditating I got 2 flashes of these deadish looking reptile humanoid creature things. They looked like Trandoshans from the Star Wars universe only with smaller decayed looking heads. It was kind of disturbing and inturrupting. But I only had two so I was able to move past it. I did my protection ritual beforehand, so do anyone know what these things were or why they were showing up? I don't see how they could be from my imagination because my mind was absolutely clear (something I've recently accomplished and I'm very proud of myself for.) Thanks in advance for any information.

I'm attempting to attatch a picture of a trandoshan to this post.
Attachments
trandoshan.jpg
Trandoshan
trandoshan.jpg (2.86 KiB) Viewed 1900 times

SuperManny

Post by SuperManny » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:46 am

I doubt if the images were placed there to frighten u, but it's hard to tell when you're dealing with the subconscious/unconscious. Notice your reaction when/if u c them again. Now that they have been introduced, they will probably not be disturbing anymore. If they are, though, it's probably either a warning or a distant other-life memory where u had an unpleasant experience involving these life forms.

I went thru a phase a few years ago where I decided to sketch the images and symbols I saw in my meditations. I found that the more images I sketched the more they would come. It got to where my meditation was mostly about seeing and sketching these symbols and images, so I just stopped doing it. So I would suggest that if u don't enjoy it or feel like you're getting something valuable out of it, don't spend too much time and energy on it. What works best 4 me is to just acknowledge it and then let it go. Of course if it's something important, you'll know....

chrisdee

Re: Image flashes during meditation.

Post by chrisdee » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:38 am

virathree33 wrote:Sometimes when I meditate I get flashes of different images. Sometimes I don't see anything unless I make myself imagine my "serene place." Last night when I was meditating I got 2 flashes of these deadish looking reptile humanoid creature things. They looked like Trandoshans from the Star Wars universe only with smaller decayed looking heads. It was kind of disturbing and inturrupting. But I only had two so I was able to move past it. I did my protection ritual beforehand, so do anyone know what these things were or why they were showing up? I don't see how they could be from my imagination because my mind was absolutely clear (something I've recently accomplished and I'm very proud of myself for.) Thanks in advance for any information.

I'm attempting to attatch a picture of a trandoshan to this post.
I find your picture fascinating i to while in meditation have experienced part pictures eg. eye /nose or scale ect. before the materialisation of the full picture it was just the head that came through the same as spirit images do it stayed long enough for me to see it properly it was very much like the one you have posted although not identical this image felt friendly not frightening but it came across as if it was watching me i read some where that there are aliens out there that help use but never believed i thought i had an over active imagination

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”