the secret

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

golf_gal

the secret

Post by golf_gal » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:30 pm

Has anyone seen or read the secret?

Zarathoustra

Post by Zarathoustra » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:56 pm

I have wrote the secret !..

jenn-b

Post by jenn-b » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:47 am

Am I missing something?? :)

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:37 am

golf_gal is obviously talking about the DVD "The Secret", I have heard it is good, & even got my hnads on a copy, but yet to see it. My sister who saw it says it is very good, & she is still thinking about it (she saw on sunday) & maybe saw it once more. After I see it, maybe I will be able to post something about it here.

Zarathoustra, I beleive was referring to some secret which was written by Zarathoustra.

ligit

Post by ligit » Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:31 pm

yeah, i have both the book and the DVD, it is good if you dont know much about what they ar covering, but however if you have done meditation before you wil know, what they are tellin you in the 'secret' you already know of, its just that may people just haven't thought about doing the actual things that are taught

lfrett

Post by lfrett » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:33 pm

I loved the Secret.  Most Spiritual people already are familiar with the concept of 'The Secret'.  But even so, it was very good to watch.  It helps you see how people use 'The Secret' successfully.  It was very well done.

pinkslumber

Post by pinkslumber » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:09 pm

:smt115

I watched "The Secret" last night with my 14 year old daughter and I think it was the first time we were both so focused on what we were watching and hearing.  After it was over, I asked my daughter what she thought, and she responded that it was very interesting.  I asked if she wanted to try it out and I was so excited when she said yes!  We got a piece of paper and immediately did the exercise that comes in the box.  

I put the idea into practice since the moment I woke up this morning and I have felt really good all day.  I can honestly feel that "shift" people talk so much about.  I got an unexpected sales appointment today and made a really good contact which I know will lead to more sales appointments.  Yay me!!  Yay for The Secret!!!!!

daffodil

Post by daffodil » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:10 pm

Hi
I have a copy of the DVD too and have watched it several time's, it's very good and I like Bob Proctor:)
Daff

silvertongued7

quetios about subliminal messages???

Post by silvertongued7 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:49 am

i've been working with the subliminal message programs and i noticed that after 2 or 3 hours i get REALLY tired and HAVE to sleep, the sleep is really deep and i don't remember dreaming at all, which is strange considering i usually have vivid dreams, does anyone know if longtrem exposure can have any negative effects or perhaps trying too much at once can cause harm?? does anyone know if trying too much at once can have negative effects?  i noticed when i use the programs i get a "strange" feeling in my head, is this normal? please let me know if you have any info

Vlinder

The Secret

Post by Vlinder » Sat May 26, 2007 9:51 pm

I've seen The Secret 3 times, it's about the law of attraction and I know (looking back) that it really works. The thing to remember though is (and this is said in the film) it's not just wishful thinking, you have to believe you can have whatever it is you desire and believe that you deserve it! This is nothing new though, the grand master of positive thinking, Norman Vincent Peale wrote in his book Positive Thinking in the 1950's  "visualise, actualise and realise". That's what The Secret is all about.

Jasens088

Post by Jasens088 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:49 am

I saw the secret a few months ago.It showed the mind power I got into in 2006.I have a heap of teachings on mind power.
I have written my affirmations on a sheet and have memorized them.Now I just have look at the sheet and it should make an impression on my subc/mind.It has already helped me to be in better health.

babakf

what is this secret about...

Post by babakf » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:05 am

is it the same "the secret :  in amazon.com   :  by Producers: Rhonda Byrne    ?

Vlinder

Post by Vlinder » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:20 pm

ja, dat is het!

lucimhome

Post by lucimhome » Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:44 am

I love the secret.....I'm happy to see others opinion on it. I have felt some of the same as most here.

zastrox

Post by zastrox » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:34 am

I think I am going to get hold of this dvd and see what it is all about. I love the concepts behind this sort of stuff for interests sake but it doesn't really work for me because I am not much of a hedonist. Life seems to be getting more Tony Robbins-esque by the day!!!

*edit*

I have just watched it and it was pretty awesome. (I am not going to spoil it for those that haven't watched it yet). Definitely worth the time and money.

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”