Can anyone give me some advice? :o)

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

soul_flower

Can anyone give me some advice? :o)

Post by soul_flower » Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:17 am

Hello  :smt006

Was just wondering if anyone could give me a tip or two and some advice!!!!

When i last mediated i started off in a gorgeous,sunny,full of love area and before i knew it was in a very dark place.There was what seemed to me a lost soul who was talking to another person.She (the lost soul) started to talk to me saying how she didnt want to be dead,asking me why and all that stuff.I asked why i couldnt see her face and she said she didnt want to show herself to me.After i came back i was so tired and had a massive headache.Im new to all this but nothing has happened to me like that in the other times i have meditated.

Can anyone tell me why that happened,where i went or give me a tip on how to be safer when meditating?!

Thanks Tamara :o)

theleague

Post by theleague » Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:22 pm

This a uncommon thing to happen to those that have awareness. Grounding in your pratices will help, espically after the contact, This will help with the next time it happens, you didnt do anything wrong, you were focused and opened your mind and soul to other things...have faith in yourself and the unknown around you. Many doors will open to you this way. Let me know if you want some good grounding exercises.
tom

Pravin Kumar

Meditation

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:58 am

Dear Soulflower,

While meditating you must always feel lighter inside and very pleasant. There cannot be any question of heaviness, headaches and other thoughts like you have had. If you had those feelings too then you have not gone down to Alpha Level the required Brain Frequency Level. Once you reach that level no negative thoughts can ever enter your mind as once a negative thought enters you will be out of the Alpha Level in no time. You might get pleasant feelings like floating, or being somewhere alone in nature, on the mountainside, river side, lots of greenery i.e. nature at its best.

Pravin Kumar

goodkisser

meditation

Post by goodkisser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:23 am

control your breath
dont try to avoid any voices around you, enjoy all true voices
me, imagine a cross, you can imagine a cross, any cross that you know.
feel your body from the bottom up to the top, from your feet up to your head
before doing meditation you should pray to God to guide you, or ask your guardian angel to protect you
or ask Jesus to guide you.

goodkisser

meditation

Post by goodkisser » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:24 am

again:
you can do this, inhale, say in your heart "Jesus", exhale say in your heart "Christ" or vice versa

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:18 pm

Thankyou all for the advice and words.....Nice to get some help.... :o)

Hello tom,

Yes that would be nice if you could give me some good grounding exercises....

Thankyou Tamara :o)

mgt7274

Post by mgt7274 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:21 am

yes you need to clear your mind and think of a white light over your head ,let it flow through you like a river this will stop the dead from coming to the reason why she didnt show her face is ,you will see the real face that only will hurt your soul and even die your self be safe lots of loveto you always

mgt7274

be safe when working with lost souls

Post by mgt7274 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:24 am

dont be fooled they can come a cross looking like a child or a loved on when they dont show their faces that means you can be hurt by them alway surround your self with white light of pure love

mystic7

Post by mystic7 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:55 pm

theleague wrote: Let me know if you want some good grounding exercises.
tom
Tom .. I would also be interested in the grounding exercises that you have. Perhaps you could post them here on the thread.

Soul Flower...

I wouldn't worry too much about your experience. Nothing can hurt you that you don't allow to do so. I agree that you should pray and ask for guidance, protection, and the white light that others spoke of. Seeing yourself bathed in this white light is very relaxing and calming as well.

Mystic

namrayogi

Post by namrayogi » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:57 pm

sounds to me like you went on a astral travelling trip! ... if you dont want it to happen again then consider concentrating on your breath or nose..

you can also just command the soul to leave you alone, as a human being it is your right..

good luck

soul_flower

Post by soul_flower » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:35 am

Thankyou very much all.....Its nice to get some help with this subject....I havent tried to meditate yet since the last time.....I got freaked out by it so i might try again when im not as busy and can focus more.....And this time i will use more protection and will be more aware of whats happening....Thanks.

Tamara :o)

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”