The ring felt too sacrid to put on!

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Smiling From Within

The ring felt too sacrid to put on!

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:02 pm

Hi ya,

I did a small guided meditation the other day.  It was just walking me through the going into a room opening a box and then another box.

Well this 2nd box had a gold ring with a bright green dimond looking stone (if that makes sense).  It had a bright white light inside but not soo bright to take away the colour of the stone emerald green.  But as i looked into it i could kind of make out that there was someone - a being of light that living in the ring.

The feeling i got from this ring was that of extreme wisdom.  Like, if i wore it or wanted to know anything i just had to put it on.  It was my unlimited source of knowledge.

But i felt that it was too sacrid to put on but so beautiful to look at.  I felt kind of not worthy.  And i dont mean this as i've got issues with myself (or maybe i have).  I felt maybe that, there's no turning back from the knowledge i would of had access to.

I also didnt know what i want to know if i had to ask it a question.

Can anyone unravel this one i'd be most interested to hear any viewpoint.

Love always

Smiling From Within xx

Barbaras Ahajustsde

Self Worth

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:33 pm

Do you often times put yourself down?  Or back away from challenges in your life?  

This guided meditation seems to be focusing on how you feel about yourself.  That you are worthy, that you are ready to take charge of the new things you are facing.  What you are seeking!

Next time you do this meditation, accept this beautiful gift.  Whether you realize it or not, you are searching, or you wouldn't be doing this type of meditation! ;o)

Also, the next time someone compliments you, accept it.  You are someone special enough to receive a ring and a compliment!

;o)Barbara

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:24 pm

i totally agree with Barbaras Ahajustsde.....YOU ARE WORTHY!!!!!....contained in the box was a gift for you....made especially for you  .....be open to receive.....that ring will bring you great joy....it is beautiful and so are you.....

ec

Post by ec » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:50 am

You are a child of the universe... if the universe offers you gifts (as it does to all of us) For goodness sake accept them!!!!!!! Of course you are worthy... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:30 pm

What beautiful words from beautiful people.  Thank you, those words were like a spiritual kick up the botty!!!

You're right I do doubt myself and my choices when decision making.  And I think that I was questioning this especially around the time that I did that meditation.

Spirit has found a way to get threw to me now and I am listening to my heart and instinct in every decision I make no matter how frightening the unknown may seem.

Thank you for answering.

Love always

Smiling From Within xx

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”