2 flowers appear in my meditations but .....

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Smiling From Within

2 flowers appear in my meditations but .....

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:48 pm

Hello,

I've started to discipline myself to meditate everyday (before i was rubbish and used to run at the thought of it).  I'm really starting to get into it and actually i'm looking for breaks in the day when i can fit some in!

Lately, when i've meditated and the word GUIDE comes into my head and before i can pick up the feeling of what guide is with me i just get 2 flowers One BLUEBELL and One BUTTERCUP.

They are starting to appear in each meditation of their own accord, i'm not thinking of them and they appear.  But the strange thing is, that there is no feeling with them.

Only that both flowers seem to represent the same guide.  And that they feel distant, like they are stood back watching but the closeness i feel is stronger than any other connection.  Like when eventually, they draw near it will kind of be too over powering.  That's why they are waiting to come in!

Can anyone make sense of what I should be taking from this.

Thanks, i always get brilliant responses on here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Smiling From Within x

Barbaras Ahajustsde

Flowers

Post by Barbaras Ahajustsde » Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:50 pm

I found the discripts, on the net, for these two flowers.  They may help you find their meaning concerning your guide.

Bluebell: Humility

Buttercup: Immaturity

As with any symbol, its going to be up to you to feel your way through the understanding of them.   One possible explanation would be; you are correct in the overpowering and there must be a waiting period.

Perhaps you aren't ready to accept the walk with this guide that has shown up?   Keep your meditation going and wait upon your guide and visions.  This is show you the path you should take!

Good luck!

Barbara

TheAlchemist

Post by TheAlchemist » Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:39 pm

I feel that your guides are very pleased to connect with you through your newly found meditations...they are waiting for you to accept their guidance...ask them to help release any fears or blocks that you may have...so you can accept their help and grace....they will gladly do so....and are eager to assist you in your transformation...accept the many blessings they have in store for you..

Smiling From Within

Post by Smiling From Within » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:43 pm

Hello again my lovely two xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanx for looking up the meaning of the flowers.  I really have come on leaps and bounds since I wrote this message last.  Its funny tho.  Everything all seemed to fall into place once I stopped meditating.  Its odd.  My laptop was beside me and I meditated morning and night but I moved it into my office and stopped.  

Now I'm reading for everyone I meet.  I kind of had to stop myself wishing away the one thing I've worked towards and wished for.  I didnt want to automatically read everyone.

Then the answer came loud and clear.  You wanted to practice your abilities heres your chance.  Its up to you to learn to switch it on and switch it off.  To learn to control the power of knowing.  And also to reserve my own energies and for protection.  If I've closed down properly I wouldnt be reading everyone I come into contact with.

I am really bad at closing down, because, like theres an excuse.  I've been in contact with spirit for so long and love the contact and always learning, developing and studying I never close down.

Who will be the first to tell me something to change this naughty habbit of a lifetime.  Relying that I'm always protected by spirit and that know I wouldnt entertain a bad entity, which I feel the bad entities can feel so dont bother with me.  If that makes sense.

Love always

Smiling From Within xx

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”