I have some doubts

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

amriteshmadhur

I have some doubts

Post by amriteshmadhur » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:00 am

Hello Every one ,

I have some doubts and need suggestion.
around 10 days before in evening I was depressed and feeling low I cried for help from almighty God , that day in night when
when I  went to bed I just started taking deep breath to relax my self, and laid  down after a bit .After a while I felt energy moving in my body.It was very intense and suddenly the energy from toe of my both leg started flowing to the hip joint after three four rounds it got concentrated to my base chakra(the name "chakra" I have come to  know now only after searching on net  ) .
Subsequently. it happens to my navel area stomach and  heart area.
Day after tomorrow it happened again.
I was energized for the full week. But till then I realized  what is happening with me that energy disspapear .
Ecpecially , after reading the experience of SweetSunray  somewhere his experience resembles mine,  I have read his experience in chakra section, I become aware.
After then I started practicing it for 2-3 days but I don have  feeling what I experienced for  those 2 days.
Still I can fell the intense twingling sensation in my third eye area , in head , and base area when I meditate. Especially  I can feel the sensation in my space between eyebrow for full days without  doing meditation.
I have also felt the sesnation in back of my neck .

Right now I am not feeling kind of sesation in my heart, stomach and navel area.

1)So  does it mean it has not been activated ? but I had feeling there also for those two days.

When I meditate I get sensation in third eye , base and  head easily.
back of neck I get after some time.
Now let me tell you When I meditate my breathing become very slow ,
I tried lookin in internet how to do that but instead of helpin me  rather it got me confused. So now I don't search the net I am letting my natural instict to do that .

what I try to do is I try to inhale slowly and hold my breath there and concentrate on my chakra (one at a time)

My problem here is that when I try exhale the air doesnot goes out easily
it get block after reaching the  chest ..... and I have to stop thrice after that to exhale my breath fully. I mean to say to say that I exhale in three part.

It has got smoother(littlebit) after I felt sensation in my back of neck yesterday.But still it not  smooth.
When I concentrate on my base the breathing process is very smooth

Please anyone help me out am I doing it wrongly ?If yes how should I go about it.

Thanks
Amritesh

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:10 pm

I hope I have alreay answered your questions when you asked me about it per PM, but it might be of interest for others too dealing with the kundalini awakening and later experiences, especially in an experience such as Amir and I had, during a depression and surrender our will in return for help.

Especially in such spontaneous cases, the Kundalini is first of all exactly the help you ask for, because it will give you tremendous energy to revitalize yourself and your life, and it can come spontaneously exactly because we both surrendered our will (ego). The clearing of the lower chakras is often the first stage: clearing of depression weighing you down, of illusionary desires, of our controlling ego will.

Because ir might be such a positive sensation you might start wanting to evoke it again and again. But its awokened purpose is not to make you feel it over and over and over again whenever you want. It's purpose is to clear and align your chakras. The spritual insights are not to be found within the kundalini rising itself, but in the cleared chakras. So a lot of time can be spent on chakra meditations without any kundalini experience (but other sensations, just as wonderful, just different) before it rises again and clears another bit of the path up.

So, after the rising, chakra work and maintenance is one of the most important tasks for you on a spiritual level. However, do not forget to live. Insights are falling into the kundalini aligned path, but without the life experience to connect the dots in the appropriate chakras there is no learning.

When experiencing kundalini becomes the goal, instead of the means to shape and build your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual life into something healthy, then there's a big risk of things going wrong, because you would then force the kundalini upward, while those chakras may not even be ready for it yet. A great many kundalini syndrom symptoms exist, and are beginning to be recognized in western psychology too as a syndrom... and some of those people find they have it worse because of this than before the awakening. If you just google kundalini syndrome you'll find some webforums out there with personal tales that make your heart weep.

If there is one bit of general advice out there about kundalini it is... trust the snake to know better than you, do not see it as a goal, but a gift that is the means to live a full and healthy life, and work and work on those chakras.

amriteshmadhur

Post by amriteshmadhur » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:10 am

WOW! Great Insight .

amriteshmadhur

Post by amriteshmadhur » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:26 am

Sorted out my breathing process.

Thanks
Amritesh

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:52 pm

When experiencing kundalini becomes the goal, instead of the means to shape and build your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual life into something healthy, then there's a big risk of things going wrong, because you would then force the kundalini upward, while those chakras may not even be ready for it yet. A great many kundalini syndrom symptoms exist, and are beginning to be recognized in western psychology too as a syndrom... and some of those people find they have it worse because of this than before the awakening. If you just google kundalini syndrome you'll find some webforums out there with personal tales that make your heart weep.

So true :)  Usually this is more rife amongst young men too and can lead to anger and frustration with no reason.

Take care, glad thngs are sorting themselves out :)

Cassie

sweetsunray

Post by sweetsunray » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:30 am

Glad to hear you figured out most of it already, Amir.

Just a little note, since only now did I notice Amir supposed me to be a man: I'm a woman ;-)

amriteshmadhur

Post by amriteshmadhur » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:13 am

LOL... I had figured out  that also from your name "sweetsunray" .........
That was in my First post :-).

By the way I have not become "Amir" yet. Amir means "Rich", ;).
It's Amritesh .. wanna short it cud b amrit or or "Amir" will also do ....LOL, I like this one too.

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”