whear's my imagination?

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

alise

whear's my imagination?

Post by alise » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:47 pm

whear's my imagination?
It seems like I am getting worse at meditation! Well the visualizing part before i would see so much random stuff that didnt make sense and now i cant even see my own imagination. Can being tired cause this? I just dont know what is going on? I want to further myself but feel at a complete halt that i cant get out of!

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm

as children we have great imagination and creatively   i believe the problems  starts as we grow,  taught and learn we are continuously  told to grow up quit being so childish  we are molded into adults and because of this conditioning we lose apart of these childhood strengths  ,being to grounded can be a reason ,to caught up in the material world  .in the realm of imagination/spirit there is no right are wrong no limits no walls no direction no time .......i believe a big part of meditation starts by emptying the mind and opening it to a new mind just as a child would have  .......

enumero123

imagination

Post by enumero123 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:53 pm

have you ever watch the movie peterpan   ?   adults that act as children are labeled as having peter pan syndrome  ( i wont grow up   ) ......  is this such a bad way to think ?
then theres all the lies  when young we are told that theres a Santa, easter bunny, tooth fairy  ect   then at some age and time we are told they are not real  ..... makes me stop and think  why is the world the way it is  lies, disorder, chaos ,desperation, deception ......

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:09 pm

I have learned in meditation there is no right way or wrong way.  It is your own experience to enjoy.  And that is the key - enjoy.  

We do not stop our mind.  We put our mind in a comfortable place - visualization works here.  Sound is also a good attention getter.  When we are comfortable with where our mind is resting, then we can rest the physical body and the spirit can express.

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”