Something happened before, during and after meditation, that never happened before

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rpp

Something happened before, during and after meditation, that never happened before

Post by rpp » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:02 am

Every Wednesday I attend a crystal bowl chakra meditation group, tonight when I walked up stairs to where we meditate, I suddenly felt a warm sensation around my throat and upper chest, as if I were slapped with it.  I felt it the entire time and then when i was mediating, it was so deep that I felt as if I were going to fall on my neighbor if i didnt straighten up, but couldnt really move, i probably could of if I made myself, but felt like I didnt want to try.  At some point I felt dizzy too.  At the end, I sat for a while and talked, while still having the same warm feeling, then I stood up and felt weekness where the warmth was then down my arms and in my legs. Once I left the center, it eased up, but I still feel week.  Has anyone had this sort of thing happen and what did happen?

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:43 am

* I don't want to comment on whether it happened to me before,.
I want to comment on what seemed like a warm colander Reikien
attempt to cast a crystal lamp spell .. you felt bothered by a warm
unseen glow about your mentation and dream thought chakra and
today was an alchemy day affected with protecting the back of the
head and the center of the forehead.. did you notice a warm light !
as embodied before you felt over tired or dizzy,. and did you value
your attracted not amorous though physically weak and somewhat:
magnetically attracted with candle glow to your next meditation @*
'neighbor' and was the warm thought at throat protect colorful with
the role you would be protected from a modern symbios with kinda
crystal lamp and candle spell as if the colander was lessening your
mind and setting the relax meditation as least mindful stillness . . .

If you may agree to respond to this comment I will try to comment
again about the possible reason a protect symbos quiet spell would     be the reason undetermined mindlacking energy.     Evard

rpp

Post by rpp » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:26 am

Im not sure if I am getting the languaging wrong but I wasnt "bothered" in the sense that I didnt want it to happen, if thats what you meant, if bothered simply meant noticed then yes, and I did notice a warm light ,bright, before I felt dizzy. Yes when I felt I was leaning toward my neighbor I felt protected, and my mind was at ease and I was very relaxed.  I thank you for explaining and responding to my question, and look forward to your reply.

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Your intent was meditation when this happened.  That is a time when the body, mnd, spirit are preparing for the exercise and getting ready to attune to the spirit form rather than address the material form.  

Your spirit guide could have drawn in a light and energy that would keep you relaxed as you worked upon that which was the spirit in a particular area.  

When the body is totally relaxed and you go into the spirit state, sometimes you can be so relaxed the body is not responding as usual in the material energy sense.  A lean or heaviness is common in this state of mind and spirit.
God bless, J

rpp

Post by rpp » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Thanks Spiritalk, it sure did something, all night I had communication, and especially this morning.  Not to sure what was said this morning becasue it sounded forign to me, lol, very loud though.  Felt myself in but out of sleep all the same time, feel as if I had a seizure, my body is sore and I am so tired.

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:17 pm

When I offer it bothered you yes I mean you noticed it .. and I'm somewhat
wondering what the reason most people respond brashly about common uh:
choice English language.. and it seems you have some tension which keeps
you wanting to meditate so you may relax.. as if you would join a cause and
follow a strict path .,. meditation includes clearing the mind and centering the
energy so you may begin new thought with clear mind and proper balanced !
thought so the new energy will be restful and positive clarity attuned to the #
ability to begin proper accord conscious mind and not the glum thought wate
a mind when it did practice meditation and not follow the mind to relaxation.
The path you follow will be a standard of restful accord when you realize the
meditation will be good and peaceful and the lacking energy will be realizant
you were away without meditation and the mind flows out energy you should
keep as tea was known to lessen the nutrient balance with the body urinate.

When the energy you describe as light and protected (if rigid power) was not
proper meditative balance rather a protection of the psyche so the mind may
protect the body ..  it was not common meditation ,. it was magical abjurent,
with meditation as a focus of aum,. alchemy like spell without reason to keep
you unaware .. though mixed with a want to be relaxed and vigilant ,. it was:
reason proper aligned to the likes of a protective magical likeness (abjurant)
to the way the mind can be calm and placid and the senses can be awake to
a way about (mana) the power one keeps in the sleep layer of the mentalist
balance between awake and asleep ,. as bodily posture can help energy flow
during meditation .. though the energy transferred as attracten to the fellow,
who was next to you ,. was not likely without basis in power.. I don't give uh
alotta significance to the spiritual power of the person you leaned toward ,. ,.
more like the focus the person kept as almost technical attractant. So you uh
may notice the role one did cast magical focus and another did accept as the
misnomer of personal power a kinda focus on abjurance.. though not power ,
the mind controls the meditative like controlling it .. like the focus was almost
egoist and the 'candle or crystal lamp' spell was focused on showing mentally
dominant power as if a kinda parlor trick .. as if one was assisted with the @!
way it occurs appearing to be masterful.. OK.  When you say you were both:
Awake and Asleep and Mindful as "Vigilant" (or similar) it reminds me about,
a military code phrase : "DarkWate" . To stay vigilant with the training not to
fall unaware during duty of poste~ or night watch .. and if you mean singing
bowl by crystal bowl .. I respect monks with 'ringing' bowl meditation though
I am not one to offer common assessment toward the power of Shakti as uh
I like Iyi Vedic Magic Meditation not energy power bodily chanting.. mantara.

Longer statement I see .. I will leave it with : center your energy and mind !!
Be mindful with the thoughts you have enmente~ , clear and meditate     Evard

rpp

Post by rpp » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:26 am

Evard, I hope I did not offend you by stating I did not understand the languaging well, I meant no offense, see it as like when a doctor tells you things in medical language and you look at him and say "in English " please, I think I understand most of what you say, but I am a simple mind so it takes some breaking down and looking up meanings of words.  It sort of reminds me of Yoda from Star Wars, you are yoda in that sense.  I enjoy the challange though Evard, so thank you!  Also I do meditate alot for two reasons, the first is I have an anxiety dissorder, along with a seizure dissorder that is provoked by my anxiety.  So since I dont like to be medicated, I have chose to try to relax myself in everyway I can.  Second, I am empathic and Telepathic, the empathy tends to lead me to anxiety from others and other emotions as well, so I have joined this mediations group to learn how to deal with those issues also to control them.  With all this, I have realized that my issues are gifts that I would like to learn more on using possitivly, along with some other gifts I would like to learn.  My need to constant meditation was my impatience to be able to contact a spirit guide as everyone was talking about in my group, and I had not been able too.  I felt blocked, but learned I was the cause of my block, therefore I am now unblocked  (laughing) .  Apparently from another post, my guides told that I was being taken care of, I felt that, but wanted to hear them, see them, something, didnt understand why I couldnt.  My lesson was learning patience, i didnt automatically learn to be patient, but I think I realized I just needed to give it time, and realizing it was enough, once I stopped trying so hard it happened, alot had todo with what a friend of mine and myself had to work out too, which patience was apart of,because we had to be patient with what each of us was learning an accept that we were not the same person, although we were going through this together, that what we needed to learn was different for each of us, so we had to seperate our frienship to do this.  We were so close, people were confusing our reading when we were together.

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”