FEEDBACK OF A PERSON WHO GOT SUCCESS THROUGH MEDITATION TAUGHT BY ME

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

FEEDBACK OF A PERSON WHO GOT SUCCESS THROUGH MEDITATION TAUGHT BY ME

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:09 pm

I am vivek kumar from up mene pravin sir se meditation seekha h inke btaye hue step follow kiye h aaj mere ander kisi sb negative thoughts khatam ho gye h Or mujhe us param pita ki anubhuti hoti h unke positive energy ki or jo me visulazitation karta hu wo hi mere sath hota h mera mind bahut peace ho gya h ab or mere ander ek alag hi engery h ab... Mere ruke hue sb kaam ho rahe h dheere dheere thanks pravin sir ji

Pravin Soni.

pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: FEEDBACK OF A PERSON WHO GOT SUCCESS THROUGH MEDITATION TAUGHT BY ME

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Pravin,

Welcome back.

Could you please repeat that, but this time in English?

Thanks,

Brian :smt003

Pravin Kumar

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:03 am

Brian,

Thanks to you for looking after this Group. I am retired for last 12 years after two operations and the last one was major performed in 2016 so I consider my duty to help others. This boy , named Vivek Kumar came to me more than 2 years back to learn meditation. He really got serious from July 2018 and whatever he visualised he got the same questions in the examination Paper in August 2018 and he continues to visualise all the exam papers. He had exams also in December and now to he has to give some exams. He has now reached such a higher state that he feels his Agya Chakra (there are seven chakras in the body) has opened up, he is feeling very energetic, calm, peaceful and now he feels everything within him positive. It is difficult to exactly describe his words in English to get the write effect.

Pravin Soni
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:30 am

Pravin,
Thanks to you for looking after this Group
You are most welcome.

I recognise what appear to be English words such as meditation, step follow, negative thoughts, positive energy, visualization, mind, peace among the foreign (to me) words, so I feel that at the very least I get the general meaning of what he is saying and asking you for.

That having been said, I do understand the difficulties of translation, when there are simply no equivalent words available in the target language.

Regards,

Brian :smt109

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”