Spirit Guide

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ebz

Spirit Guide

Post by ebz » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:49 am

man i hope i'm putting this in the right spot since when ever i go onto sites about meditation they always speak of a spirit guide, now i've gone over what it is since my brother told me about his, and i really want to meet mine, but i really don't know how too....
and what do you do after you meet yours?

astrobhadauria

There are six steps to find yurself

Post by astrobhadauria » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:35 am

Dear,
You make six steps of 42 days.and 43rd day you can meet with your self sure.
Step First

Time morning,before sun rise,make  seat alone in the pollution free room.
Face your mouth to North.
make seat on earth,on the woolen blanket.
Close your eyes.
make sense,that you are seeing in the center of both eyes.
there are more and more dark.
make this continue sly seven days.  
after four day,making this exercise,sprk of the light starts.
When you find that not go in wonder.
Also not anything to other.
If there are minor headache,do not use medicine,bear slowly.

write me after sevendays for next.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
Jaipur

amadea1949

Post by amadea1949 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:43 am

There are many ways.  You can meditate and see yourself on a beach. You are soaking up the warmth of the sun.  You hear the gentle waves of the water lapping against the shore.  Just let yourself feel the peace and tranquility.  In the distance you see a shadow and someone is walking toward you.  When they come liste carefully to them and ask questions.
I didn't have a person come but three animals.  They are my animal guides. So you don't realy know who or what will come.  If it doesn't work the first time, try again.
 Sometimes they come in your dreams or you might hear a whisper or feel a gentle breeze and feel their is someone there.  It takes careful looking and noticing every thing that happens.  Hope you find yours soon. It sometimes takes a long time before your guide makes themselves be known.  But the worst thing you can do is worry about it.  It seems to cloud your mind of thought.  Hope this helps

misty-midnightrain

Guides

Post by misty-midnightrain » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:12 pm

Please remember this!  When the time is right your guide will be known to you.

breathingwater

Post by breathingwater » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:48 pm

This is such an interesting topic.  My friend knows her Spirit Guide, Vicky very well.  I really haven't met mine but I talk to him (in my mind) very often.  I'll say thank you or help me or guide me if I'm having a tough time.

There was one time while I was driving to work, very stressed that I started trying to communicate with my Spirit Guide.  His presense filled the car with such a vibrating, happy feel good energy.  It was so strong and almost tangible that I expected to see him on the seat next to me.  Of course, when I looked over there was nothing there but that's how I found out he was male.  I just knew and everything seemed to make perfect sense.  I arrived at work happy and laughing, thanking my Spirit Guide.

But I tend to overthink things and I think that I look too hard and overanalyze everything.  Anytime he might be trying to communicate me I will second guess it and think that maybe it is just me and my wishful thinking.

When I meditate I picture a green field with purple flowers.  Horses are a big part of my life and are often in my field to greet me.  Sometimes I ride them but mostly they are standing right next to me.  I can't see them but I can reach out to my side and touch their shoulder.

I dream about them too, with very vivid shocking emotions that always come with them so it makes me think that maybe I have a horse for my animal guide too.

breathingwater

Post by breathingwater » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:29 pm

Here's a link that I found for contacting your Spirit Guide.  There are lots of different ways you can go about it.

http://rap.midco.net/spiritualstew/guidetouch.html

starryskies

Post by starryskies » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:57 pm

How do you know if when you meditate and meet him or her, it isn´t just your imagination?

SUE90X

Post by SUE90X » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:33 am

Whenever I think I've met mine I start to weep and shut down, I can't seem to get any futher but can usually feel a presence in times of need I'd love to know see him or her I think its fear but I can't think what I'mfightned of, I'm not usually scared of anything.

xxxheatherbearxxx

Post by xxxheatherbearxxx » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:43 am

i will have to try that. that's really neat. i would love to meet my spirit guide or animal guides. i love horses 2 and sometimes i will hear my deceased dog. i wonder if maybe he is watching out for me and guiding me?

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”