Oness

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ligit

Oness

Post by ligit » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:33 pm

I would like to know, how do you become one with an object?

stan

Re: Oness

Post by stan » Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:35 pm

ligit wrote:I would like to know, how do you become one with an object?

You must become less and less and the object of your attention becomes more and more.

ksri10

I would like to know, how do you become one with an object?

Post by ksri10 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:00 am

First mentally focus on the said object.
Next concentrate totally on the object. Let no thoughts ever distract or disturb you, so that only the object remains in total concentration. This comes only with constant and regular practice.
Once you have mastered this type of concentration, only the object remains in your consciousness. At that moment nothing else exists, not even you. And you become one with the object.

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:47 am

exzist in it be aware of it perceive it in you brain not in your minds eye more of a remote viewing technique. becoming less isnt the way to oneness try and feel the heart beat of what you are trying to become one with then match that pluse.

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:43 pm

DragonKnight wrote:exzist in it be aware of it perceive it in you brain not in your minds eye more of a remote viewing technique. becoming less isnt the way to oneness try and feel the heart beat of what you are trying to become one with then match that pluse.

There are levels you have not reached!! Bump

DragonKnight

Post by DragonKnight » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:10 pm

When you are meditating and you can bring your light off the astral white plane and into the physical where you can see in your eye that your energy is filling the room arround you, or you can see that hey mabye my aura is acctually as big as the island of england then tell me how to be at one with that which is in my energy can you?

stan

Post by stan » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:27 pm

DragonKnight wrote:When you are meditating and you can bring your light off the astral white plane and into the physical where you can see in your eye that your energy is filling the room arround you, or you can see that hey mabye my aura is acctually as big as the island of england then tell me how to be at one with that which is in my energy can you?

I don't need to meditate, only remember. You have already been pointed to the way, twice. Let it be according to your faith. Peace and Love

ksri10

When you are meditating and you can bring your light off the

Post by ksri10 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:46 pm

The perception of an individual is directly proportionate to his levels of spiritual evolution

stan

Re: When you are meditating and you can bring your light off the

Post by stan » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:38 pm

ksri10 wrote:The perception of an individual is directly proportionate to his levels of spiritual evolution

My form is but like salt and I stand before a body of water called Love and I know that once I jump, I am no more as I am now and yet I more than I could of ever imagined. Peace and Love

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”