How do i control my anger?

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sambogakaya

Post by sambogakaya » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:07 am

swetha

I realy hope you find that you can forgive him for what ever has done to you and I'm always glad to help any one no matter the problem to the best of my abilities...
I am glad what i said made sense I hardly make sense to myself sometimes honestly :smt012
I honestly hope things get better for you....
and please do remember that even if you two can't be friends any more that life DOES go on and you will find some one new who will make you happy :smt003
just give it time and you will see that maybe his only purpose in your life was to teach you somthing...
my ex taught me I can love ppl openly and that I AM beautiful and I shouldn't care what others think and he gave me sooo much confidence in myself it is unbelievable.... and it hurts thinking about all our memories we had together but you know it's good to think back on the good times :smt003 and I honestly find I am a better person becouse of him and even though he left me sore (very very very very sore) I WILL have more experiences like him if not better :smt003
just give it time and go at you own pace if you don't want to think about him now then wait awhile....
same with everything you do....
and don't force yourself to forgive him either.... if it's not in your nature to be an easy forgiver then let it be that way.....
take you time with all aspects of everything one day he will be forgiven or even forgotten....
just live your life and be as happy as you can and don't make foolish choices that will leave you grieving agian...
keep us updated on how things go :smt003 I personaly would like to know if you get better...
live love and get over it
life doesn't always go your way
love doesn't always go your way
get over it

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:00 am

hi sambogakaya,
thanks for ur concern. i guess i am over it now. mayb i still have a few thoughts stored in some corner of my mind but...most of it is done away with :) partly forgiven i guess.
feel much better now and am back to sleeping 8hrs frm 2hrs a day...( this means i am back to normal)
take care
swetha

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:15 am

Sweta Bete,

Your anger has taken so many days to cool down. Well now you must be feeling very happy.

Pravin Kumar.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:12 pm

hello Pravinji,
i feel much better now. the anger is gone. i have learnt to get over my short temper years ago... i dont know y it started again? but now its gone. and hope i shall always b able to control it.
swetha

sambogakaya

Post by sambogakaya » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:55 pm

I hope you can controll it as well...
if any thing I hate anger the most...
and everything that follows after it...
but some times I understand how hard it is to keep it inside...
its such a strong emotion
well I am glad to hear you are feeling better :smt003
live love and get over it
life doesn't always go your way
love doesn't always go your way
get over it

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:12 pm

dear sambogakaya,
thanks for the support.
isnt time such a gud healer:)
swetha

asilver8

Post by asilver8 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:28 pm

Good to hear you overcame it with time :)!

brahmavarun

Anger.

Post by brahmavarun » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:39 pm

Anger might also due to sexual problem. because sex also play a vital in controlling anger.that's why today people are engaging with each other for sex but safe sex and managed sex. When you dont release your energy your tend to more angry, especially channelising your mind and body.
That's i have seen many girls or boys doing this have turned into plump. But that depends.

Also do see Guru Ram Dev's program in Aastha Channel and will control your anger. Also clean your stomach and stomach heavy creates gas and goes to ur head creates uneasiness ,nausea and sometimes neurotic occurs. Some times also have these problem.Yoga also cures anger.

Phobia and indefinite depression also creates anger. you know stress level in modern society has increased a lot.
Also i think u might be beautiful and magnetic and anger has problem in u,like me by which get sometimes violent. started engaging myself in different activities.u should also.
good! very nice and extremely eternal.

bkchoy

Post by bkchoy » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:02 pm

Know that Anger is not yours and you can let it go. Do pick up awareness meditation and you will realise what I just mentioned. If you can see Anger and disassociate yourself from it then you may also see the reason for the anger and it is your choice to let it go.
I am interested to develope myself both spiritually and materially

Sartaj Ahmed

Mind Control

Post by Sartaj Ahmed » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:46 pm

Hi,

Few years back I was practicing stopping my mind, I got control for more than 1 sec then changes came in life and for long time I cannot practice.  Recenty I tried several times but I cannot get concentrate....
Would you help, may be I forget any particular acitivity....

Sartaj Ahmed

yardsmart

Anger control

Post by yardsmart » Sun May 06, 2007 1:59 pm

I have been dealing with a very bad temper for years. Up until recently I have always been able to control it or channel it into something else that would produce positive results. However, as I seem to get older, it seems to get harder to control. I started doing some research into Binaural beats and how different Hz levels can produce different effects in the brain. I downloaded a program from Brain Sound Studio, produced a cd that slowly lowers my brain wave level down to a 4-7Hz level which aids me in meditation. It seems to help me alot and gives me more patience and tolerance, thereby reducing my anger issues. It helps me and it might help you or others as well.
"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become."

lucshan

Anger

Post by lucshan » Tue May 15, 2007 8:44 pm

We all feel anger and guilt comes from it.  Just a suggestion, don't know whether anyone else has suggested it but try reading 'what your angels want you to know' by Doreen Virtue.  I have a lot of pressure at the moment and with a diagnosed past of anxiety things were getting really bad.  I have to admit I am slightly sceptical, however following the advice given I do feel more able to cope with a situation which is very stressful and getting more so.

Another suggestion is look at your diet, drink more water and spend a few days off the alcohol if you drink.  You will be surprised how much the body can poison the mind.
Life's too short -
Well at least this one is!

mysqlerror1194

Re: How do i control my anger?

Post by mysqlerror1194 » Tue May 15, 2007 9:57 pm

i dont think it should be controlled. as i kid i was very expressive in my emotions. that included both anger and love. i used to be very short tempered. but then as i grew i learned how to control my emotions. its all in your mind. but now i realize i dont express myself well, be it anything. sometimes i wish i was as expressive as my childhood. its always good to show your emotions than to keep it to yourselves. specially when it comes to anger, you can get over it faster.

[quote="swetha"]hello,
i have been facing this problem for quite sometime, but disregarded it till now. but now i think its high time i did somethng about it.

I had a terrible temper some 5 years ago. but over time i have been able to control it. and i felt very proud of myself :)

but of late i have so much anger burning inside me that its killing me, i am filled with anger towards everything, i seem to b be getting annoyed at everything. i know it isnt right... but feel as if i have been wronged by people whom i love and lots of other stupid reasons. and i dont know how to overcome this. its slowly eating me away and i seem to have zero concentration on my work. please help
swetha[/quote]

zastrox

Post by zastrox » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:23 pm

I have always had a really bad temper and at one stage I was permanently angry. I couldn't even relax (not even in sleep)as there was always something getting my back up. Turns out I suffer from severe depression. I am slowly getting better now mostly through therapy. It has opened a lot of doors in my mind raised many questions, which has lead to loads of soul searching and challenging of my own personal beliefs. I have more control now and am glad for that. I still have a long way to go. Life is a journey after all and one day, with perseverance, I will be free.

sunlitmoon

question

Post by sunlitmoon » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:06 pm

first question is how is your diet? are you eating properly.bad diet habits can trigger hormones that make you feel anger. eat properly first. i am not a doctor so see phicisian first  to rule out diabetes and other possible reasons for anger.
awh do i have to...

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”