meditation

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Eihei

meditation

Post by Eihei » Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:43 am

Helllo are their any regular meditators out there who would like to talk abou the process?

Gem

Post by Gem » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:34 am

Hi Eihei,

Welcome to Mystic Board.

I meditate and do visualisation exercises frequently. I find them the best way to recharge my batteries and often combine them with other therapies at the same time. What about you, tell us how you meditate?

raymangold

I can't seem to meditae

Post by raymangold » Fri May 04, 2007 2:12 am

I used to be able to medite when I was a kid but even then I could not controal my thoughts too well it's a struggle and I'm born on a thrusday!

Valinia

Meditation

Post by Valinia » Wed May 09, 2007 3:24 am

I regularly meditate at times when I've gotten over wrought  :smt020  I usually use music because this area has tons of noise I live in town and there's a lot of sirens ect. not very conducive
to relaxation. So I use music to tune out the Noise, Family often interrupts if I try it during the day and so I usually do an hour at night after my sister and Mom go to bed. They couldn't give me even a second during the day.

lucshan

Meditation

Post by lucshan » Tue May 15, 2007 8:28 pm

I meditated in bed last night. Strangely enough I visualised being at Avebury in the cool spring wind.  I think any kind of thought process which makes you feel something with your whole body, helps clear your mind.  I'm reasonably new to the mystic stuff but felt very much in touch with my psychic side, letting my mind wander showing pictures of things i had never seen before.

Maybe I'm just losing the plot.

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”