meditation visualizing various color!!!

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

just4spar

meditation visualizing various color!!!

Post by just4spar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:33 pm

i am sure the best mediation practise is not to visualise anything, but visualizing various colors can give particular results (i have already posted a similar topic on chakra meditation BIJA MANTRA for 7 chakra about the diff colors for each chakras)
Visualizing whole body with Violet/Blue color is supposed to clear of all the negative energy of our astral body
Visualizing whole body with white color is supposed to give all the benefits of meditating based on various colors
plz post your valuable comments on this so that everyone can benefit

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:55 pm

Color is one of the most interesting and important aspects of any spirit work.  When working with your own spirit guide you tend to develop a color code that is unique to your own work.  If the meaning of a color differs from anything you have read, it is important to develop your own with your own guide and go with your instincts as that will work best for your enlightenment.  

Working with his own instincts, my son would not speak to certain people if he didn't like their color.  It has held him in good stead even when he didn't know he was doing it.

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”