Powerful MANIFESTING Meditation based on geometry and the nature of consciousness from HATHORS

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

just4spar

Powerful MANIFESTING Meditation based on geometry and the nature of consciousness from HATHORS

Post by just4spar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 am

just4spar

Post by just4spar » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:31 pm

The Aethos!!!!!  WHAT SHOULD i SAY ABOUT THiS, one the most powerful 30 min music meditation i have ever heard. iam sure my brainwave after 30 min must be either in deep THETA or even touched DELTA. ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS  

when we are in conscious state in our mudane world (were we experience all the duality) most of the time we are struggling & our minds are restless.
we always want to acheive a lot of things in the vain hope that it will make us happy,peaceful,fulflled etc. in our conscious dual state it is difficult to manifest our desires. So hathors suggest that by enterring regularly in Aethos state it will be easier to manifest our wishes because "non-duality is the Mother of All Things and the underlying fabric of all existence" as they say.

But the funnier side is that when we go into deep meditation & starts experiencing aethos state our mind becomes really calm & we experience
a very blissful,serene state that most of the time (ie after 30 min meditation) we wont try visualizing/manifesting  our normal wishes. Rather our state of mind would be to try to remian in that blissful state as long as possible peacefully. But the good side of this is (or what i feel) when we engage in this Aethos state regularly we will start realizing our Non-dual state consciously & our overall qualty in all areas of life  starts to improve too.
Even if this meditation was priced at around 20/30$ i would say thats a cool bargain

WITHOUT A DOUBT THIS IS A RARE GEM

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”