2015 sadness?

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

samsr

2015 sadness?

Post by samsr » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:39 am

I´ve been doing some meditations to find out how my year is gonna be, especially in my love life field. my gut feeling tell me that this is not the year that things will get better... I only pick up sadness. Can someone read the cards for me to see if something is gonna change? I would like some opinion other than my own...

thanks

Talia

Re: 2015 sadness?

Post by Talia » Sun May 03, 2015 1:05 pm

samsr wrote:I´ve been doing some meditations to find out how my year is gonna be, especially in my love life field. my gut feeling tell me that this is not the year that things will get better... I only pick up sadness. Can someone read the cards for me to see if something is gonna change? I would like some opinion other than my own...

thanks
Hi Samsr, Are you still around, if you are let me know and I will read for you :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Hello Talia,

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 167#336167

If it is any help to you in her posting of February 14th Samsr told one of our members that she would be going on a trip, which she had booked in two weeks time from then.

I do not know whether she did eventually go on the trip, or if she did how long her trip was expected to last before she returns to us.

L&L,

EoT

samsr

Post by samsr » Thu May 07, 2015 9:54 pm

Hi my dear

yes, I am around. i´d love your opinion ;)

hi EoT
my trip didn´t happen, btw. I always check the board, but I don´t login everytime.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu May 07, 2015 11:10 pm

hi EoT
my trip didn´t happen, btw. I always check the board, but I don´t login everytime.
Samsr,

Sorry that your trip did not work out as you hoped that it might, but happy that you are still with us, even though most of the time you choose to remain in the background.

Regards,

EoT

Talia

Re: 2015 sadness?

Post by Talia » Sat May 09, 2015 10:43 am

samsr wrote:I´ve been doing some meditations to find out how my year is gonna be, especially in my love life field. my gut feeling tell me that this is not the year that things will get better... I only pick up sadness. Can someone read the cards for me to see if something is gonna change? I would like some opinion other than my own...

thanks

Sometimes we can all relate to our gut feelings, we even sometimes cause what we fear because we think about it and therefore our sub-mind picks up that energy and creates more of it and so our gut takes that on and it gros within us.

It will help to be clear in your searching sensing and speaking, make sure that every word counts, every deed is leading toward good and the every time you go and think about love you are positive and not sad.

Dreams can help to create your goals they are powerful doors to our mind and can help us to chnge the energy within us so that we manifest what we want and draw it to us.
Hope is the energy of your personality, you should develop more hope. Your post says about sadness, you have to throw that away and decide that you  will make the fortune of love that you deserve. Hope should never be lost, you cannot throw away the year and just say it will be sad and no love, instead, try and hope and hope more, do things that create and change your hope into manifesting that person you so desire.

Meditation is very good but is it concentrating your energy and focusing it on finding that right person? Or is the meditation calming your inner self so that it is resting and waiting this year and not moving towards your next goal? So what kind of meditation is there?

samsr

Post by samsr » Sat May 09, 2015 4:42 pm

my meditation was with the purpose of finding out what kind of energy/events are around me, if there is any. I agree with the whole intention/purpose stuff, but there will always be things that are outside of my control. sadness was there/is here, even though I don´t feel particularly down or sad, if that make sense.

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun May 10, 2015 2:04 pm

Thanks for replying, you don't say what type of meditation you use as some can be more effective than others for trying to do things, after all meditation should be though less.  But I still wonder if you are the one that will be stopping things because you do not have the confidence?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 11, 2015 12:13 am

after all meditation should be though less.
Talia,

I am following your discussion and am wondering exactly what you meant by the above.

If "though" is a typing error for what I think that you meant which is "thought", no meditation method I know of makes our minds become completely empty of any thoughts.

Natures hates (abhors) empty spaces or a vacuum, so if our mind were to become completely free of any thoughts for even one millionth of a second, then it would quickly fill it with other thoughts.

Mindfulness meditation (which is only one type of meditation out of many others, and is what samsr is describing) makes us focus on what is happening outside of ourselves in the present moment.

Our minds are therefore so full of thoughts about what is currently happening in the outer world around us when we practise mindfulness meditation, that there is simply no space left in reserve in our inner world for our worrying thoughts to invade, and to be able to gain a foothold.

This is a very interesting discussion, so please do not stop.

Also a big thank you to Samsr for sharing her experiences with us.

EoT :smt038  :smt038

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon May 11, 2015 11:52 am

Yes thanks it should be 'thought less' as in driving thoughts aside and allowing peaceful tranquility and concentrating thought on the meditations purpose.  Of course it is the aim of deep meditation to be thought free, it can be done but it is not a vacuum or empty space, the body still functions, blood still runs and the heart still beats.  It is the calming of the mundane at first that helps and by focusing on one aim or idea it can be achieved.

samsr

Post by samsr » Mon May 11, 2015 12:41 pm

to be honest, I am far from being a meditation guru. I do understand how and when my abilities work, but I am far from being qualified to a discussion since my way works for me and might not work for other people...  I simply made a request on the tarot reading forum because I believe someone else might have abilities to see further from what I was seeing.

to answer talia´s question, I dont think my problem is lacking confidence.

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon May 11, 2015 1:44 pm

That is my bad choice of words it should be conviction, not confidence, if you do not believe that you will find love in 2015 then you won't find it, is strange though your request is  in the meditation department and not tarot reading, I am confused.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon May 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Talia wrote:Yes thanks it should be 'thought less' as in driving thoughts aside and allowing peaceful tranquility and concentrating thought on the meditations purpose.  Of course it is the aim of deep meditation to be thought free, it can be done but it is not a vacuum or empty space, the body still functions, blood still runs and the heart still beats.  It is the calming of the mundane at first that helps and by focusing on one aim or idea it can be achieved.
Probably deserves a thread of its own, since the term meditation has these days proliferated in its meanings...? ;-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Talia

Post by Talia » Mon May 11, 2015 5:21 pm

Yes I have found that too, and I am sure now that Eye of Tiger will do the necessary if it is that is necessary rather than confusing me lol. It was like the earth was moving beneath my feet and I felt strangely disorientated.

samsr

Post by samsr » Mon May 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Eot moved the topic because it was flowing in a different direction.

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”