MIND CONTROL AND RELIGION

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Dj I.C.U.

MIND CONTROL AND RELIGION

Post by Dj I.C.U. » Tue May 09, 2006 12:45 pm

Coercive persuasion is secular conduct. Insofar as it is recognized as coercion and "undue influence," it is illegal conduct. Prohibition of this specific conduct will protect the State itself and the free exercise rights of all citizens without infringing on the free exercise rights of religious organizations.

Coercive persuasion is antithetical to the First Amendment. It achieves much of the harmful result of fraud, false imprisonment, coercion, undue influence, involuntary, servitude, intentional infliction of emotional distress, outrageous conduct, and other tortuous acts.

Coercive persuasion is unfair manipulation of the biological and psychological weaknesses and susceptibilities of one's fellow men. It is an opposite to charity and kindness. It is a psychological modus operandi of a criminal or totalitarian society.

Coercive persuasion is not a religious practice. It is a covert control technology. It is not a belief or an ideology. It is a technological process that impairs rationality.

As a process it can be examined separately from any message content that may be associated with its practitioners. This is like examining the technical processes used in hypnotic induction separately from examining the meaning or value of any hypnotic suggestion given during hypnosis. Examining processes, never beliefs, will not violate anyone's First Amendment religious protections.

swhartman

coersion and religion

Post by swhartman » Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:16 pm

I suppose that many people would thing that religion is a form of coercion and mind control. Religion in my expierence  is or can be when misused by those who lead. I prefer a individual faith or belief to religion. A faith seems to have a benificial reflection in the life of the believer derived from the divine influence of God in the heart and the change there produced by grace, a free gift. Change is natural and not forced it just happens. In addition change inmy life then is not needed to be forced upon anyone else. Its just for me as God wills it for me not for you or anyone else.

mgt7274

Post by mgt7274 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:05 am

you cant have one without the other they go hand and hand

Prof. Akers

Post by Prof. Akers » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:58 pm

I'm sure you know what you mean - I don't, haven't got a clue, 'Coercive persuasion is unfair manipulation of the biological and psychological weaknesses and susceptibilities of one's fellow men. It is an opposite to charity and kindness. It is a psychological modus operandi of a criminal or totalitarian society'.
Would like to explain what this means?

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”