What's Liked Bondage.

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

What's Liked Bondage.

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:19 am

What’s Liked Bondage:

There’s no denying the Conditioned Mind is like a pleasure seeking machine, but giving in constantly to doing what’s liked keeps the conditioning in control and thus one in bondage to it.

There was a FB discussion yesterday with a woman who says she occasionally uses drug because she likes the way they make her feel. Sure it feels good, why else do it? It’s not for me to label this as anything, all I know is for me giving in to the barrage of what’s liked thoughts keeps the I Self conditioning in place which keeps one in the bondage and prison to I. It’s one thing to get caught in a flare up of selfish behavior, it’s another thing to consciously even though it’s done unconsciously, keep the self satisfying conditioning in place. The human mind can justify anything and this is a daily occurrence for most, but until this is seen the bondage to I will remain.

There’s nothing inherently wrong with doing something that’s liked, but there are differences and what they are is most are selfish to fill some inner lack, but some arise from a deep place of stillness for the betterment of others. Reaching out for anything to fulfill a self satisfying need is purely selfish and it’s at the core of most things reached for; no matter how good it makes you feel. Someone once told me they enjoyed smoking cigarettes and they probably do, but except for satisfying a selfish desire, what benefit is there to smoking? It’s strictly done to satisfy self. Millions do this all the time with an array of things, alcohol, gambling, food, drugs, sex, helping others and so on, but until it’s seen that if one needs to use something to alter the way that they feel which is always derived from selfishness, the conditioned bondage to self remains in place. Check this for yourself or not, but it’s a truth that won’t be seen as long as the Conditioned Mind is in control and this is because it will justify the selfish reaching in some way.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”