BE EASY ON YOURSELF

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

BE EASY ON YOURSELF

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:30 am

Be Easy on Yourself:

Mostly we would never allow someone to treat us the way we treat ourselves and whether this is seen as conditioning or not, it doesn't change the fact that we are usually our own worst enemy.

Be easy on yourself. It’s probably one of if not the most important thing you can do for yourself. I know for me I was always my worse critic. I constantly second guessed myself and put myself down. There was always wishing things were different or getting caught up in the would’ve, could’ve, should’ve mind. I would never let someone treat me the way I treated myself and for the longest time I was unaware this was being done. There was also unawareness that it was my own mind that was doing this. When I started understanding this I began to be kinder and gentler to myself. When it’s understood the mind that tells you to do something is the same mind that questions why it was done, liberation begins, at least that’s what happened to me.

No longer am I my own worst enemy. No longer is there wishing anything was different. I’m far from perfect in the sense of always coming from a place of love and this is the case for anyone, so why all this holding onto past actions of ourselves or others, regardless of where what is done arises from. One can only do what the conditioning in place dictates so there’s no reason to ever blame or be hard on anyone including ourselves. If you truly want to be liberated, you’ll have to be easy on not only yourself, but also all of humanity because it’s simply no one’s fault in the way that they act; it’s just the conditioning in place that tells a person what to do. So the moral of this story is to always be easy on yourself regardless of what you do and you’ll naturally be easy on others, thus you will truly be free.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”