A HEART VIEW

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

A HEART VIEW

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:39 pm

A Heart View:

Seeing through eyes that have a default view from the head (intellect) presents many more questions than answers, but a heart view (love) needs no such answers because there aren’t any questions.

Although everything is seen through the eyes, it’s the filter that one sees through that makes their life what it is. There are basically two filters, the head (intellect) and the heart (love). Most people fluctuate between the two with the intellect being the default filter. The shift that occurs when one wakes from the sleep of unconsciousness is the heart becomes the filter in which life is viewed. The intellect will still be prevalent as it’s not something to loathe, but it just won’t be the default filter any longer. Life is much different when it’s viewed from the heart. Many of the beliefs, concepts, biases, prejudices, and the outright lies that are in place simply fall away when the heart takes over. This isn’t to say the view that comes from the head is gone forever, as it has been put in place by one’s own conditioning, but it will slowly lose its power over you.

I’m sharing this from my experience. This may not be agreed with by everyone who reads this, but my experience is mine and to me that’s the only thing that has real value, and that’s only if the experience is from the heart. Seeing through eyes that have a default view from the head presents many more questions than answers, but a heart view needs no such answers because there aren’t any questions. This is what happened to me and although I can only know what has been revealed to me, I share it because there is a peace within me that passes all understanding, and it’s always present, that is as long as I live from the heart and don’t let the intellect (my head) get in the way.

Michael Cupo.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”