LOVE YOU ARE GIVEN

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

LOVE YOU ARE GIVEN

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Love You Are Given:

As much as you think you love, a true measurement of love is in the love you are given. This is because no matter how much you love, you can never give as much love as you are given.

When others open their hearts to whatever gifts you have, it allows you to be a servant of love, and it is the servant that is truly blessed. If no one was there to allow one to serve and share their gifts, no hearts would be opened. The other day I crossed paths with an angel, not literally, but I was allowed to give someone some possessions that were no longer needed. By being allowed to give just for the sake of giving, a blessing was bestowed upon me. My heart welled up with love as I was allowed to be used in this way. This was not giving with an ulterior motive to gain something and that's why my heart welled up. To bring joy to others is a gift given to the giver, not because one is giving, but because one is allowed to be the giver. There is no greater gift than to be an instrument of love, and although the receiver of what is given may benefit from it, it is in being allowed to give that one is truly blessed.

I write and I am the one blessed ten fold by those who my writings resonate with. I’m given so much love that no matter how much I give, it will never compare to the love I am given. I can only serve with what gifts have been bestowed upon me and since it really has nothing to do with me, it’s truly a gift. When one is given a gift of this nature, there’s no way it can be kept to yourself. Although not everyone will love you back no matter how much you love, it’s the one’s who do that make it all worth while. Not for any other reason than it’s in the love you are given that you learn what love truly is and never ever take that for granted.

Michael Cupo
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”