ATTACH NOTHING

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ATTACH NOTHING

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:39 am

Attach Nothing:

Attach nothing and nothing will be needed. Imagine that, needing nothing to be happy, joyous, and free, and understanding that you're complete just as you are.

Without inner silence the mindfulness needed not to create your stories will not occur. Even though this writing is a story of how not to create stories, the mindfulness of writing it helps to minimize the attachment to it, so once it’s written it’s complete. What determines if it’s the end of the story or not is how it’s related to one’s identity. The more it’s needed to form an identity, the more attachment there is and the more there’s a created story. No attachment, no needed story, no needed story, no discontentment of what isn't. In this space all you are left with is what is, not the story of it, but the actual reality of what’s occurring.

Story, after story, after story. The story of how I feel, or the story of my book, or my life's story, there is an endless supply of stories, that is until one becomes mindful that the story teller and the story are one in the same. Being with what is instead of a created story of what isn’t will be a most difficult endeavor, but it will be the most fulfilling lesson you will ever learn about life. Just be in the silence of what is. Attach nothing and nothing will be needed. Imagine that, needing nothing to be happy, joyous, and free, and understanding that you're complete just as you are. It's right there within your grasp, right in front of you, but you will never truly be mindful of it until you realize it's not a story that you're grasping for, it's what's already there.

Michael Cupo
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”