SELF CREATED MISERY

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

SELF CREATED MISERY

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:07 am

Self Created Misery:

All that happens in life affects a person because of the way one's own mind allows it. The insanity of the Conditioned Mind is its self destructive distractions are all from within which means one creates their own misery.

When all is said and done regardless of what it's called, I have found a way to minimize the distractions in my life that cause my own misery. It’s a misery that’s created by my own mind which tells me the misery is needed to cope with life; a life that was controlled by this distracted mind set. My own mind created all the misery that went on by giving into distractions I thought were needed, but all they did was cause me to act selfishly. I developed a mind that told me to do things that were destructive to my own well being. From relationships, to drugs, alcohol, gambling, and a slew of other things, nothing was ever chosen that was beneficial to my well being, I always seemed to cause more harm to myself than good. How this distracted mind set developed I'm not sure, but I do know this, it can be described as insanity to say the least.

Nine years ago an inner urging occurred that exposed the lie of these distractions. There’s no name for what happened, there isn't a need to label it. All that’s needed to know is my behavior which was once totally self destructive is no longer this way. For years it was my own mind that allowed these created distractions, but because of the shift that occurred, there is now an awareness that these distractions don't have to be created anymore. Regardless of what label is put on it the bottom line is this, when one is distracted by something it’s their own mind that creates it and this means one is not at peace. When there’s awareness of this, the mind isn’t allowed to attach to the distractions so there is peace, so to not attach to the distractions is key. All I ever wanted in my life was peace, but I didn't know it was my own created distractions that was the cause of why there wasn’t any.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Pravin Kumar

SUBTLE CONDITIONING

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:08 am

Subtle Conditioning:

When one’s distractions are seen as distractions, it is then that their true nature is revealed. Liberation will follow when the next distraction arises and one can simply turn away from its enticing lure.

The subtlness of the Conditioned Mind leave most unaware of what’s really going on in their life. Some of things that are given importance have no relevance at all, and things that are pushed aside keep the Conditioned Mind energy in place. It’s very difficult to not get pulled into the unconscious distractions of the world. They are presented in many forms and your individual conditioning is what determines what you will be attracted to. There is so much unconsciousness and unawareness of the distractions in place that it’s blindly accepted to be the normal energy of existence, but if one is fortunate enough to actually see this their entire existence changes. The main thing that has to be seen is how the distraction take you away from the present moment. Nothing happens outside of your head and feet connection, but the Conditioned Mind creates distractions that make you believe it does. The distraction are so subtle and unless the mind is very still they will control your life.

What these distractions make you believe is they are needed. It’s not seen how they hold you prisoner to your own conditioning. Look at this for yourself, from allowing traffic to control you, to the weather, politics, sex, eating, and whatever else is used, the distractions are simply in place to take you from the present moment which takes you from your true essence. Every distraction is a story and every story embeds the conditioning deeper in the subconscious. When the distractions are seen as distractions, it’s then that their true nature is revealed and when it is, one can see that they’re in place strictly to use whatever is available to keep the Conditioned Mind energy in control. Liberation will follow when the next distraction arises and one can simply turn away from its enticing lure.

Michael Cupo
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”