INNER DISTURBANCES

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

INNER DISTURBANCES

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:11 am

Inner Disturbances:

The inner disturbances that keep you from your peace have nothing to do with life. They are a creation of your own mind and that’s what creates the disturbances which make you believe you are not at peace.

There are practical ways to minimize the inner disturbances that cause one to sabotage their own existence, but it has to be understood that the mind creating the disturbances cannot quiet them. You will have to find out why your own mind is telling you the disturbances are needed to cope with life; a life that is controlled by the conditioning to create these disturbances. Your own mind creates every disturbance you have by choosing to attach to thoughts that allow the disturbances to arise, this unconscious conditioning is why one gets disturbed. The Conditioned Mind develops this as you do things that are destructive to your own well being. Why this disturbed mind set is developed I'm not sure, but I do know it can be described only as insane because one’s own mind does this.

I know now it was my own mind that created disturbances which arose from within myself. Because of the shift that occurred some years ago, there is now awareness that disturbances don’t have to be created anymore. I sit for the sole purpose to develop discipline which allows the mind to settle. If there isn’t discipline, the conditioning won’t be understood nor why disturbances arise won’t be understood so one will be led around like a puppet on a string. Life does nothing to you, it’s your own mind that does it all. Why one lives in a disturbed place as opposed to a place of peace will never change until the conditioning that makes it so is changed. All I ever wanted was to be at peace, but I wasn’t aware it was my own mind that created disturbances which made me believe there wasn’t any.

Michael Cupo
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”