ONE ENERGY SOURCE

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

ONE ENERGY SOURCE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:39 am

One Energy Source:

Separation from yourself occurs when your energy source is made into a story. It becomes my story versus your story and there's no connection when one comes from a place that causes separation.

The are so many labels for our energy source, but it’s not important what it’s called, what matters is connecting with it. Any words diminish it and put it in a so called box. This energy source is what led me from my self destructive behavior and it continues to lead me even when “I” takes hold in some self serving way. We're our own obstacle because we can only connect with our energy source in the present moment and very few live there. The more when can be present and observe the stillness of the moment, the more chance there is to connect with our energy source. It doesn't take a belief in something to allow this to happen, it takes an awakened heart to see that a belief actually blocks the connection to our energy source.

I've found it more beneficial not to limit myself with labeling this, it seems to allow the flow of energy to go in a more consistent direction, and although whatever the direction is I'm okay with it, connected to the energy source is mostly from love which is more of a benefit to humanity as a whole. There are many stories attached to about this energy which is what blocks one from connecting to it. There's only one source of energy and the proof is everything is created from the same energy. There's nothing to debate here because it's the truth. The debate starts when our energy source is made into a story because it becomes my story versus your story and there's no connection when one comes from a place that causes separation.

Michael Cupo
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”