KNOWING YOURSELF

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

KNOWING YOURSELF

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:03 am

Knowing Yourself:

Until we become responsible for our own behavior and stop pointing the finger at others, our inner urging to reach will never fully go away and we will always have a need for the next fix.

If you don't truly get to know yourself, you will constantly repeat behavior that doesn't allow for cooperation with life. This is the core message of my book “It’s Monday Only in Your Mind: You Are Not Your Thoughts” www.mondayinyourmind.com My book is not a cure all, but it is a valuable tool if you have an inner urging to change things in your life. This isn't a promotion for my book, it's a promotion for a tool that can help a person be relieved from the bondage of self. That's what our inner urging is, the urging of love to be relieved of our self absorption, and until this is understood, not a made up God or anything else will be able to help remove the blocks to this deep urging of love. This is not the fault of anything in particular, it’s just the way ours minds have evolved as we have become conditioned to behave in a manner that doesn't allow for us to be in harmony with life.

Do what you may, hold onto your beliefs in whatever capacity you think you need to believe in, but understand you do what you do because of the way you have been conditioned, that’s it. It's nobody’s fault and until we become responsible for our own behavior and stop pointing the finger at others, our inner urging to reach will most likely never fully go away and we will always need the next fix; our freedom will be fleeting at best. Stay in the control of your conditioning and stay in the prison of the bondage of self, and it's unfortunate because while this is happening not even the made up story of God will be able to help you.

KNOWING YOURSELF
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”