CONDITIONED DESIRES

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

CONDITIONED DESIRES

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:25 am

Conditioned Desires:

Desires are conditioned driven, it matters little whether they're fulfilled or not. Fulfill every desire in your life and at the end of it you will have exactly what you would have had if no desire had been fulfilled.

You can desire things to be a certain way, but to life this doesn't really matter much. At times things will be allowed things for the betterment of life and if you are one of the instruments which are being used in this capacity, you are truly blessed because you are probably assisting others in a unique way. This doesn't make you special, but it does allow you to be free of the self centered "I" that holds most of the world in captivity. Desires are conditioned driven, it matters little whether they're fulfilled or not. A story can be made up that it matters, but that's your story not life's. Fulfill every desire in your life and at the end of it you will have exactly what you would have had if no desire had been fulfilled.

It always baffles me when I'm watching a football game and a player scores a touchdown and follows it up by pointing upward as if someone is watching and cares that a touchdown was scored. What about when the ball is dropped or intercepted, which is inevitable? I'm waiting for the day when a person drops a pass and points downward. All these stories mean nothing to the Universe. Also what about prayers being said, regardless if they seem to work out or not they are just stories of desiring things to be different; life is simply life. Who's suppose to answer these prayers anyway, God? Good luck with that. Things will always work out the way they work out as the Universe and life don't really care if they do or don't. Desires are only held onto because one thinks they're needed, but because life isn't a respecter of desires, suffering prevails as at the end of your life you will have exactly what you would have had if no desire had been fulfilled.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”