TRUTH UNCOVERED

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

TRUTH UNCOVERED

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:19 pm

Truth Uncovered:

When truth is uncovered, no longer is the mind blindly listened to because it's understood you shouldn't believe everything your mind tells you because most of the time it just isn't true.

Don't believe everything your mind tells you because it will tell you things that just aren't true. It will tell you the past is real yet the past doesn't truly exist. It will tell you to fear, yet the only thing you have to fear is fear itself. It will tell you to hold onto the belief that there’s a self that’s a solid entity, but the form that's being occupied needs no such attachment to exist as it’s constantly changing. It will also tell you I think therefore I am, but thinking has nothing to do with I am. It will make up beliefs that everything desired on the outside is needed, but if none of those desires come to pass, life simply goes on. Even if the desires do get fulfilled, the satisfaction is fleeting at best. This thing called mind (ego) can never be grabbed, it’s like the bogeyman under the bed, it exist until one looks under the bed. There's also not a need to get rid of it because it doesn’t truly exist, except in the mind.

There's the image in the mirror who was given a label for identification purposes, we think we are that label. If the label is different we think we are someone else, but that's only to the mind because the form remains the same. There will be many lies held onto that just aren't true, but unfortunately the more those lies are attached to, the truer they seem. To truly be free, the lies will have to be uncovered, this doesn't mean you find out you don't exist, you just find out you just don't exist in the way your ego tells you. When this truth is uncovered, no longer does one listen to the mind because it's understood, you shouldn't believe everything it tells you because it just isn't so.

Michael Cupo
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”