MIND AGITATIONS IN PLACE

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

MIND AGITATIONS IN PLACE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:29 am

MIND AGITATIONS IN PLACE

It does seem like what occurs in life causes the arising mind agitations, but this just isn’t so. The agitations that arise are already in place, if they weren't there's no way they could ever arise.

You will only react to life’s arising mind agitations with what conditioning you have in place. Something like anger arises because it has been put there, this also goes for fear, greed, hate, and so on. For me there was constant reacting for years which kept me locked into my mind agitations without any awareness that the only reason they were arising was because they were put in place. To simplify this, when something occurred that I didn't like regardless if it was what someone said or did or if it was something that happened, a mind agitation arose and there was an automatic reaction. This occurred without my permission or knowledge as to why this was so. What arose was whatever my conditioning cultivated as appropriate. The only reason this happened is because the reaction was already there laying in wait: like a tiger waiting to pounce on its unsuspecting prey.

Understanding these mind agitations is where there is power in knowledge. If why an agitation arises isn't understood, there will be very little true periods where the agitation isn’t in control. Through awareness of what's arising (thoughts), one has something tangible to use to go beyond the mind agitations. Why most people remain as they are and repeat the same reactions over and over is because of being uninformed as to why this happens. To me this knowledge has immense value because when it's seen one can truly decipher whether what's in place is beneficial or not. It is then that a course of action can be developed to change whatever's in place that's causing the non beneficial agitation to be in control.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”