AWAKENED TOOLS

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

AWAKENED TOOLS

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Awakened Tools:

The Conditioned Mind will always fight the new, the only reason this is done is because something different is being presented and the Conditioned Mind doesn’t like different.

What being awake provides is a set of tools that are different than ones which are used prior to awakening. I can only share what my experience was and prior to the shift that happened to me, the tools that were developed and used were selfish in nature. These tools were strictly in place to provide comfort at all cost; the difference today is the tools in place are different. This doesn’t prevent anything from happening nor does it mean much of anything as far as life goes, but the different set of tools has allowed so much more peace in my life and why this is important is because this is when one can truly be used in a way that’s beneficial to all beings.

Why there has always been so much discord in our world is because the Conditioned Mind loves to remain in the familiar, this is one of its tools. In the time of the Buddha, he was not received with opened arms when he became enlightened; he was presenting something new. Same thing with Jesus, the Old Testament Bible was all there was in his time, there was no New Testament. Jesus taught a new way to live and he was crucified for it. The Conditioned Mind will fight the new, it will mock it, argue with it, ridicule it and on and on without investigation, the only reason this is done is because something different is being presented and the Conditioned Mind doesn’t like different. Like I said, this doesn't real mean much of anything except to a mind that is locked into using familiar conditioned tools. Change your tools, change your life.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”