INNOCENCE OF A CHILD:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

INNOCENCE OF A CHILD:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:33 am

Innocence of a Child:

Until “become like little children” is truly understood, the adult conditioning will remain in control as bias, prejudice, hate, and greed. This is the real tragedy of when a child’s life is taken because their innocence is also taken.

When a child loses their life regardless of how it occurs, it’s a tragedy because their innocence is also lost. Very few if any adults live from the energy found in the innocence of a child. There are plenty of adults who are living from the energy of a baby (I want what I want when I want it) but there’s no innocence there, there’s just ignorance. In the Bible there’s a saying “become like little children” I see this as a pointer to a time before the conditioning of the world took over and one’s innocence was lost. Although there is certain DNA in place when existence begins, no one is born with a conditioned mind. We all begin our manifested life free of any bias, prejudice, hate, greed, and so on. These things only arise because of one’s own susceptibility to be conditioned and the conditioning passed on from the adults in our life. This conditioning slowly squeezes out the innocence we begin life with, the more influenced one is by conditioned adults while growing up, the less innocence there will be.

To lose a child is to lose the energy of their innocence, this is the true tragedy of all the school shootings. Make no mistake about this, it’s a tragedy whenever a child’s life is taken because there’s less of their pure, innocent, and free energy in the world. This allows for the adult conditioning to become more engrained which tightens the hold of the selfish baby energy of I want what I want when I want it. A child is simply beautiful in their innocence and it’s this innocence that’s going to change things. Until the saying “become like little children” is truly understood at the heart level, the adult conditioning will remain in control along with its bias, prejudice, hate, greed, and so on, and this is the real tragedy of when a child’s life is taken because all their innocence is also taken.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”