A BIASED VIEW

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

A BIASED VIEW

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:50 am

A Biased View:

There's not much life in something that has no flow, and this is exactly what happens when one has a biased view, the free flowing energy is cut off and unfortunately causes suffering.

A biased view is what causes a person to get locked into only seeing things from that one side. It matters little what the bias is, as it's the rigidness of being biased that doesn't allow one’s energy to be free flowing. This is what happens when a story is created and it becomes the biased view of what life is about in any particular moment. The bias becomes very deeply engrained as one becomes more and more emotionally tied into whatever it is that's being focused on. It's very difficult to not attach to something that’s made up by the mind, but has a story of it being dear to our hearts, such as our children, spouse, parents, relatives, friends and so on. You can have compassion, passion, and genuine love for something without attaching to it and being biased.

To me this biased view is the normal view of most people and it's why many suffer unnecessarily. I've noticed this occurring in so many lives and I can see the suffering it causes. Unfortunately those in the midst of this biased view can’t see it, nor can they pull themselves out of it until the bias is seen as the cause of their suffering. The biased view doesn't allow the openness needed to be free from attachment and since attachment is the root of suffering, suffering is inevitable. The tighter the grip of something, the more one becomes biased and the less free flowing energy there is in one's life. There's not much life in something that has no flow and this is exactly what happens when one's free flowing energy is cut off as the biased view controls life and inevitably causes suffering.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”