NO 'I' KNOW PEACE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NO 'I' KNOW PEACE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:53 am

No “I” Know Peace:

Emotions arising when something happens to a loved one is natural. If one could just be with the arisen emotion without attaching to “I “ you would remain open and an emotional story wouldn't come into play.

One of the main problems as to why so many people are seekers of peace and why it remains elusive is because peace is mostly sought as the conceptual thought of “I” and the thought of peace will never bring about that which “I” desires. Only the thought that “I” isn't at peace makes one not at peace. You can ask, well if I think I'm at peace then will I be? I say no because it's as if you are trying to talk yourself into it. It's like whistling in the dark to keep away the boogeyman; it becomes more of a distraction than a real tool of peace. To go deeper, notice the thought “I” at the center of who desires peace. Creating problems is the nature of “I”. This is because “I” pushes away the truth of what is and looks for what isn't. “I” is constantly looking for what isn't in the form of wanting the present moment different. It uses all kinds of “I” concepts that one blindly adheres to.

Here's an example of “I” attaching to a loved one dying. The emotions that arise are real, but now take grief and watch how it arises strictly from “I” not wanting the person who died to be dead. I will miss them is an “I” story, this creates tightness. Emotions arising because a loved one dies is natural, but if one could just be with the arisen emotions instead of attaching to them, you would remain open and an “I” story wouldn’t come into play; without an “I” story is to be without suffering or grief. Anyone who says grief is a natural process has never truly investigated “I” at a deeper level, they're probably only repeating what someone else said. Don't take my word for this, investigate “I” for yourself and stop being a prisoner to the emotions that “I” makes up which only keeps you from truly being at peace as peace remains only as a conceptual thought.

Michael Cupo
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”