THOUGHTS DON'T LIBERATE

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

THOUGHTS DON'T LIBERATE

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:54 am

Thoughts Don’t Liberate:

When one is always concerned about getting to a place of peace, life just passes you by. A thought isn't needed to see this, but it will take a mind that's settled not to attach to your thoughts.

At the core of every belief is the thought of self that’s appoints authority to “I”. This self appointed authority manifest from an inner structure that is created so one can live in the most pleasurable of ways. We believe in everything we have in place because we ourselves have unconsciously chose that our thoughts make life better. There's no other reason to attach to a thought except for the sole purpose it will provide pleasure in some way. Look into this very carefully to see how thoughts manifest in your life. God, money, material possessions, love, programs, spirituality, social status, enlightenment, and so on, are all formed to provide pleasure based on a thought. If this isn't questioned your thoughts will continue their control even though it will not truly provide the results that it's being attached to for; it can't because an attached thought is bondage and bondage is suffering even if it isn’t seen.

Thoughts are basically used to create stories of beliefs, but I haven't found one iota of usefulness making up a story of believing in something. I live in the space of what is and since there isn't a story needed in this space, the thought of a belief isn’t necessary. This is true liberation; the thoughtless space of existence. It doesn't take any thought, effort, or story to be liberated. The reason why so many don't become liberated is a thought of the belief of liberation is attached to. The thought about liberation doesn’t provide liberation. It doesn't take a thought formed belief to see this, but it does take a mind that's settled not to attach to your thoughts about the belief of liberation.
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”