BENEFICIAL GUIDANCE:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

BENEFICIAL GUIDANCE:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:56 am

Beneficial Guidance:

Our answers are always within, one just need to make sure the tools being used to provide them are guiding you in a direction that is the most beneficial to your life.

Ten years ago there was definite guidance in the direction my life was going when I begin the study of my own mind. There weren't any goals to make my life about something in particular, all I was looking for is the peace that eluded me for most of my life. This is still the direction of my guidance today, but understand just because one is on a so called spiritual path, it doesn't mean what you're doing is truly beneficial to you. I did things for years I thought was right and it turned out to be not so beneficial; these things actually keep me in bondage. I won't go into details, but what I do today is beneficial and how I know this is because I'm at peace and don't have a desire for anything else. I have passion in my heart for things, but not an aching because I need this moment to be different. Not looking for anything is how you will know if what you're doing is truly a benefit to you.

You may want to be the most spiritual person in your circle, you may be reading all the so called right books, quoting all the right people, and putting all your energy into your practice, but the question is can you stop it all and still be at peace? If not what you're doing is being used as a distraction. I was distracted for forty nine years, try another book, a program, therapy, another pill, working out, meditation, or whatever, but when the tasks is complete and you’re living your daily life, if you're not at peace, what you're doing isn't beneficial. All things are pointers, but where there is misdirection in guidance is in thinking the pointers are the answers. The answers are within, one just needs to make sure the tools being used to provide them are guiding you in a direction that is the most beneficial to your life.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”