WHAT'S MOSTLY MISSED:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

WHAT'S MOSTLY MISSED:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:58 am

What’s Mostly Missed:

Everyone has the potential to look within to discover their own inner magnificence, but what’s needed to have this magnificence revealed is to learn to live with what's occurring right now.

What’s mostly missed about the Conditioned Mind is the understanding how all reaching is the same regardless of what is being reached for. It’s all bondage and make no mistake your bondage is your prison. There are so many things reached for from ayahuasca, Heroin, sugar, love, God, programs and many others things, and it's this reaching that needs to be understood if one is to break free from its enticing grip. Nobody just randomly reaches for something, it arises from within because there's a lack that needs to be fulfilled. This is where the misunderstanding occurs and it’s because one thinks reaching for ayahuasca is different than reaching for Heroin. Granted the results may seem different, but since the true nature of the reaching isn't identified you remain the same even though a story is created you are different. It easier to justify when you are reaching to help others than reaching for Heroin, but it's still reaching to fulfill an inner lack.

I know this is difficult to grasp and many will say this guys crazy, how can reaching for God be the same as reaching for drugs or alcohol. Or how can reaching for ayahuasca be the same as reaching for Heroin, but it is as it all arises from the inability to truly be present for what's happening right now. If there's lack, this will be reinforced by one's reaching and if this isn’t seen, you'll remain in your bondage. Understanding this is difficult, but it's why I don't push to develop a program, or why I won't become a life coach or anything else because it's all reinforces reaching. I will help anyone look within to find their own inner magnificence; the only thing needed to do this is to learn to live with what's occurring right now. To me right now is all anything should point to, but because why there’s reaching isn't understood, one remains a prisoner to it and keeps reaching for the next whatever they think is needed to be fulfilled.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”