NO PURPOSE NECESSARY

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NO PURPOSE NECESSARY

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:04 am

No Purpose Necessary:

A purpose for life is only needed by the Conditioned Mind. In the space of stillness everything just arises, and it’s in this space that it becomes clear the purpose of life is to simply live.

When I began this stage of my life ten years ago, it was with one thing in mind and that was to find some way to be at peace. It has pretty much remained this way, but it seems to be naturally going to a deeper direction of doing what's best for humanity. Our stories become our prisons and I carefully watch how the mind, at least mine, wants to make life into some sort of purpose. These created purposes are plentiful, but they're all just stories and when the mind settles this will be noticed. This is what's happening to me now, I care more for humanity than I do myself, but not in the way where it's my purpose to save humanity; compassion is just what's there.

What I mean by it's just what's there is this, I don't think about what I do, it has simply become a part of me. It's just like the first forty nine years of my life, they were lived to satisfy my self without much thought of anything else, this was done because that's what was there. One will do what they do because of what's in place and until this is realized, not needing a purpose will never be understood because a created one will always be needed; that's just the way the Conditioned Mind operates. When the mind quiets no labels need be applied to life; only the Conditioned Mind needs to apply labels and create a purpose. In the space of stillness everything just is and it becomes clear that the purpose of life is to just live with whatever's there, without the need of a purpose.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”