CONDITIONED MIND TRICKS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

CONDITIONED MIND TRICKS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:07 am

Conditioned Mind Tricks:

Until there’s awareness of the Conditioned Mind tricks there will be very little peace, but when there is awareness and the tricks are exposed, they lose their hold and one is naturally at peace.

If you have to be doing something this is because of the subtleness of how the Conditioned Mind is in control without you even realizing it. Until this is realized so you can apply the brakes and stop doing, the tricks of your conditioning will remain in place. These tricks of the Conditioned Mind will not be seen by a mind that's attached to itself. I woke up this morning and my postings for the day were done because I did it at night so my mind began to look for something to do. This is the value of awareness because instead of blindly following the tricks of having to do, I was able to simply say shhhhhh which immediately stopped the need to do. You can’t put a price tag on this awareness as life is so much different then when the tricks of the Conditioned Mind are in play.

Do this, do that, look over there, if only, I should’ve, I wish, I want, I need, why did I do that, these are just some of the tricks of the Conditioned Mind and they literally wreck havoc on life. Without awareness of this, havoc is the controlling energy of life and unfortunately this is the energy of most lives. What makes this so damaging is because most people are oblivious that the tricks exist so it's one trick after another. When there's awareness of the tricks one can say stop, this immediately transforms one's energy from needing to do something to peace. Peace is the natural process of awareness because when one is aware of their Conditioned Mind tricks, the tricks lose their hold as the need to do falls away and one is naturally at peace.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”