THE LOVE OF JESUS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

THE LOVE OF JESUS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:09 am

The Love of Jesus:

If you want the world to change learn how to change yourself, but understand it’s not going to happen by believing in something, it will happen when your own heart opens to connect with Universal Love.

Humanity has been unconscious for thousands of years, look at the Bible which portrays what was going on in that region at that time. To me the story of Jesus is he was on earth to bring a message of love. No doubt he was Spirit led, but to those of that region who were lost to not only the Roman rule, but also to the doctrine of the Old Testament, they didn’t care. Jesus pointed directly to the father, but said only through him (his love) could one see the love of the father in their own heart and thus be able to love their neighbor. Love is magical in its ability to transform, but it’s not magical for a select few to experience. Jesus’s teachings are second to none when it comes to a direct path from the freedom of the bondage of self, but it won’t just happen because you believe in something. The message from Jesus wasn’t about Jesus, it was about finding the love in your own heart through his teachings so you could connect with Universal Love. You can call that God if it makes you feel better, but to me it’s simply love and doesn’t need a label.

Mostly everyone was lost when Jesus was among us, and regardless if you believe in the story of Jesus or not, his teachings are his message. Humanity is no different today than it was 2,000 years ago, all that has happened is there are different beliefs being held onto, but everyone still thinks theirs are right. The Pharisees were scared Jesus was going to make their profits less, they were of the world and that’s why they did what they did. What Jesus taught wasn’t of the world so they just wanted to get rid of him. I don’t hold onto beliefs so I don’t get into the story of what happened to Jesus as being true or not, all I know is the teachings left behind have to ability to transform and it doesn’t take a belief to have this occur. Love is what we as a species are missing. We are lost and have missed the mark. If you want the world to change learn how to change yourself, but understand it’s not going to happen by believing in something, it will happen when your own heart opens to connect with Universal Love.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”