SELF CREATED VOID

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

SELF CREATED VOID

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:34 am

Self Created Void:

There is never a void that isn't created so there is never a true need to rely on anything from the outside of yourself. Until this is understood, one will keep creating a void.

Every time someone goes to a program designed for a specific reason, goes to see a therapist, reaches for another self help book, or any other type of outside help, its because of applying a label of having a certain issue which is seen as a problem. When this label is applied, all one is doing is reinforcing the attachment to that label and hence they're keeping themselves in the void of whatever label that’s applied, but it exist only because they themselves have created it. Read this very carefully because why this label is being applied will be the difference in breaking free from creating a void or remaining entrapped to it. It's not that some of the things mentioned don't have value at certain times in one's life, but if they're being held onto as an end to a means, they lose their value as they morph into a void.

Not many will see exactly what I'm talking about here, but I'm writing it because it's what I experienced after many many years of trying to fix an internal void with things from the outside. This void was self created and I have found the very things I was using to fill this void are the very things that were keeping the void in place; this is regardless of what was being used. Why I created this void is what I needed to find out because it didn't truly exist and since it didn't truly exist, why was it there? To me if there’s a constant need to reach outside oneself because of a void, something isn't right. If I can't just be with myself without the reliance on something outside of me, I have to ask myself why this is so. There is never a void that isn't created so there is never a true need to rely on anything from the outside and until this is seen, one will keep creating a void.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”