NOTHING TO DO

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

NOTHING TO DO

Post by Pravin Kumar » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:21 pm

Nothing To Do:

Needing to do something doesn't enhance life because the doing keeps the mind agitated. It may give the appearance of enhancement, but there's no real benefit to one's energy while trying to do.

The energy of always doing doesn't allow one to be present for what's actually happening and it keeps the mind in a constant state of agitation. When I write about this type of energy it's often misunderstood that I'm saying don't do anything, but that's not what I'm saying. Do whatever it is you think you need to do, just understand the intention and energy behind it so your doing isn't a hinderance to truly experiencing life fully. I watch this very carefully because attaching to this doing energy keeps one a prisoner to it. A created purpose doesn't enhance life and although it may seem that it does or that people are being helped, which they very well may be, there's no true benefit to the one who's energy is of a created purpose; this is my direct experience.

I know some people are helped by the sharing of my experiences, but it's not my purpose. What I do is more of a by product of where I have been led. It doesn't mean I can't put things out there that may help people, I just don't have to make it into a burden by it being my purpose. Not needing to do anything other than what arises allows for the freedom of not creating a story of doing. To me the most important thing in my life is to be in the moment that's happening and not add anything to it. If it's to share, I share. If it's to sit in the body than that's what's done. In this place of not needing to do I've experienced true freedom because it's the only place where a purpose isn't needed nor is the need to do.

Michael Cupo
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”