LOVE REVEALED

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

LOVE REVEALED

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:56 am

Love Revealed:

A person doesn't wake up because something from the outside shakes them...it occurs because the love in their heart is revealed...everyone has this love because everyone has a heart...

When a person has a shift, they wake up from the state of being asleep and unaware of what truth is. When this occurs the understanding of what has happened isn't truly realized. In my own case I knew something happened because my view of life became different, but I didn't know what it meant. I did know for the first time in my life I was at peace. I likened this peace as though I was broken (which I was spiritually), but my heart opened to love I wasn't aware of. I didn't wake up because something from the outside shook me, I woke up because the love in my heart that I already possessed was revealed. I didn't know the value of this at first, as a matter of fact I didn't even know I had love in my possession. Even when some do become slightly aware of this, it very easily could be mistaken, and for me it was for many years. As I look back throughout my life, I had an inkling that love existed, but it was always dismissed, and because of this I kept looking for what I already possessed.

Nothing is given to us from the outside that the inside doesn't already have in its possession, but because of the conditioning in place, there's no awareness of this. Obviously we're not talking about material possessions, I'm strictly talking about the heart of love that we all possess. This is worth more than anything in the world and it’s also the thing that's most readily available to everyone, it's just that the conditioning in place keeps one looking for love out there when all along it has always been in your heart...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”