LIFE....NOT ABOUT ME:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

LIFE....NOT ABOUT ME:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:49 am

Life...Not About Me:

Me energy can’t get out of its own way. For the next step in the evolution process to occur, me energy has to be let go. A true transformation can only occur by me energy being absent in one’s daily existence.

The more the energy of me is in control, the more life seems to be a struggle. This doesn’t mean one should go around making life about others because in my experience that’s still the energy of me. Not easy to see this, but as long as one has to do something, me energy is in place. Not attaching to me energy may be the most difficult part of the awakening process at least it is for me...lol. This is mostly because of how me constantly gets reinforced. Most people develop a mindset that has me as the center of the Universe, this is not easy to break free of because me energy begins as an infant and just gets deeper into the subconscious as one gets older. This is one of the true blocks to awakening and it’s why so few do.

Me energy can’t get out of its own way. This is why most people remain as they are and don’t change. I don’t mean superficial change like not doing something any longer, I mean a deep inner change that happens because the Universe does it. No one can change themselves, but you can put yourself in alignment to change. This happens constantly change, but it’s mostly done as a detriment to ones own well being because it comes from me energy. Thinking you know what life is about, but still using worldly satisfaction to me means something is still being missed. For the next step in the evolution process to occur, me energy has to be let go. A true transformation can only occur by me energy being absent in one’s daily existence. This doesn’t mean you won’t exist, it just means me energy isn’t attached to and it is then that life can be about something other than me...

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”