SURFACE CONDITIONING

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

SURFACE CONDITIONING

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:51 am

Surface Conditioning:

As long as there's conditioning in place, this will dictate the energy of your life. This energy arises and results in as what's on the surface, but it doesn't allow you to see what's truly going on.

How things appear on the surface isn't how they actually are. If one truly wants to see what's going on, going beyond what is seen on the surface will have to happen. If two people are looking at same thing there are usually two different opinions of what is seen, and than there's what's going on beyond the surface; this is truth. There's three sides to every story, my side, your side and the truth. To stop seeing what's on the surface one only needs to stop creating the story of what is seen. Stopping the story process allows the mind to slow to a point where space opens up. It's imperative for this to happen if the conditioning that's been formed over the years is to lessen its grip.

The Conditioned Mind is so misunderstood. I look to my own reactions to know this and in the process I can see it in others. This isn't a story, it's a fact. Know your own conditioning and you will know the conditioning of others. This is because we are all of the same energy. Creation is simply creation and needs no story. When the conditioning is seen for what it is, its energy begins to transform to allow liberation. As long as there's conditioning in place, this will dictate the energy of your life. This energy arises and results in as what's on the surface. It doesn't allow you to see what's truly going on, and until you do what’s on the surface will be the only thing seen.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”