UNDERSTANDING THE LIES:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

UNDERSTANDING THE LIES:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:52 am

Understanding the Lies:

Lies created by the Conditioned Mind can’t be fixed with the same conditioning. It's not that truth has to be known to change this, but the conditioning will have to be understood if the lies are to cease being created...

It’s very difficult to know truth because of the Conditioned Mind creating so many different definitions of it. Instead of trying to prove what truth is, begin to notice where the lies come from. A lie is something that has no real facts to it. Perceptions aren’t factual, they’re made up by the conditioning of the perceiver to suit some belief. People ask me if I believe in God, my answer is, I have come to see how beliefs are only a made up story, attached to something that you hope will make life the way you think it should be. These stories don’t enhance life, they actually take away from it. For me I stick to what I know is factual and how it relates to my experience. I don’t see the benefit in making up a story (attaching to a belief) about something to suit a conditioned mind made up lie.

The biggest lie in place is that the things of the world will satisfy you, this lie is reinforced everyday. It’s an untruth which is at the core of our entire misaligned society. It creates all our issues as a society. Religious sects all claim to have the truth, no facts, just their truth. Politicians try to fix problems based in the same conditioned lies that creates them. The entire entertainment and sports industry are based in lies that create the false impression of the haves and have nots, which creates separation in our society not unity. There’s also the lie of social and career status. There’s no truth in any of these, there’s only perception. Lie after lie after lie, and what happens to a society when lies are its base is it becomes a society of liars. Not because we want to, and not because we can't know the truth, but simple because we don’t understand the conditioning in place that creates the lies.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”