CONDITIONED PROBLEMS:

Learn meditation techniques to relax and improve your own thought processes.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pravin Kumar

CONDITIONED PROBLEMS:

Post by Pravin Kumar » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:26 am

Conditioned Problems:

The Conditioned Mind loves to create problems, until this is seen it will continue to do so even though everything in life is temporary, especially the Conditioned Mind problems that are created...

Problems are created by a Conditioned Mind that doesn't accept what's occurring in the present moment. It wants the present moment different and it actually makes you think if it was different all would be well; this is the fallacy of the Conditioned Mind. All is well right now, but because of the Conditioned Mind it's not seen so a problem is created just so you have something to do. I've always had a tendency to make everything that occurs a problem, and although I don't attach to this as I once did, many times the problem view is my first reaction.

Yesterday I was washing clothes and I put them in the dryer. When they were almost finished drying, I opened the dryer to pull out a shirt, there were blue spots on it and also on some of the other clothes. I pulled them all out and found a pen in the dryer. There was also blue ink all over the dryer. The first response was my usual this is a problem reaction, the clothes are ruined. I took a step back and took a deep breath. I grabbed a shirt and cleaned a spot, the ink came out. I then cleaned the inside of dryer. I rewashed all the clothes and an hour and a half later it was as if nothing had happened. I don't concern myself too much with my reactions anymore, the attachment to what occurs is what I watch now. The clothes can be substituted with anything. The Conditioned Mind loves to create problems, until this is seen it will continue to do so even though nothing is truly a problem because everything passes, that is to a mind that sees just how conditioned it is.

MICHAEL CUPO
For detailed palm reading and spiritual guidance Consult at: pravinjsoni97@hotmail.com

Return to “Meditation and Mind Improvement”